Hot rods, and classics.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustanggarage

Garageaholic
Reaction score
since the title of this section of the forum was vehicles and I really did not see too many vehicles in here I decided to start a couple threads. here is my 65 mustang. it is my main toy. I have been tinkering with it for going on 25 years now. while it is always a work in progress I have kind of lost interest in it lately. I have been working on the garage, my dads mustangs and I have a 67 mustang that is going to be coming home in about a week. that is another story though. for now here are some pics of my pride and joy.

Copyofmustang.jpg

that was before I put in the new interior.

mdmp_0811_03_z1965_mustang_coupealu.jpg

paxton supercharged 302

untitled.jpg

my car with my wife and me next to Ron Bramlett of mustangs plus and the Ronster. they are the same color with different striping.

mdmp_0811_07_z1965_mustang_coupeste.jpg

mdmp_0811_08_z1965_mustang_coupemus.jpg

Simply beautiful!

Heres a pic of my little hot rod.
67 Camaro with a 8.71 blown 454 Weeeeeeeee

Travis

16795348-742.jpg

Not at all Rusty, I do it all tha time..lol:thank you:

Mustanggarage, Thank you. The Stang in your post, it is easy to tell there is a lot of time spent on that car. Its very nice.:rockin:

There nothen better than seeing a labor of love come to life in the garage.

image.php

Elegant and simple classic cars. Do they/you maintain the specs of it? Or do you upgraded it? :D

I build and maintain all my own stuff. I find that is the fun part.
If you build it yourself, it brings on a different sense of pride, over buying one.
Driving them ain't bad either.:thumbsup:

Did anyone here go to the Syracuse Nationals hot rod show this weekend???

yeeeeeeeeehhhaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! the wiring is done dude. finally got all the major wiring done. I need to get the exhaust on it and run it long enough to make sure the thermostat opens and then wire the fan controller module but all the wiring that is necessary to make it operational is done. even the sequential turn signals in the hood.

here is my first attempt at embedding a video in a message. hope it works.

That is really nice sounding! Are the sequential lights pretty visible to the driver when the hood is down?

I don't know lol I have not looked at them with the hood closed yet. I need to do that. but they are pretty visible so far. they are supposed to deactivate when the headlights come on also apparently so as not to be distracting at night but I have not checked that out yet either.

Awesome Pony mustanggarage.
Here's a shot of my hotrod shot at this years Street Rod Nationals in Lousiville, Ky.
IMG_8690.jpg

Cheers!
Mickm

sweet. I love the lines on those old coupes. you need to post up some more pics. we need to see the engine and the interior too. man you are such a tease. :)

Yes, that is really nice. Who chopped the top and cut down the glass?

Thanks for the kind words guys, this is my sweetheart.
havasu, the top was chopped sitting right next to the original movie car so as to reprocate the bonneville chop perfectly. The car is all original steel that has never had a body hammer on it other than the top chop, which was hammer welded.
I digitized the original louvers and machined a matching 4" domed louver die and stamped the hood myself. The entire body has less than a quart of bondo on it before being painted black.
Here are a couple shots of the interior, trunk and engine compartment.
100_1380-1.jpg

100_1375.jpg

IMG_9985.jpg

Cheers!
Mickm

Oh man, that interior is sweet. Please keep the pics coming!

havasu;Thanks again.
Here are a couple more shots from differnt angles.
100_1390.jpg

100_1352.jpg

100_1366.jpg

Cheers!
Mickm

Latest posts

Back