How to store a nearly empty bottle of wood glue

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyover

Trying not to screw things up worse
Reaction score
I wanted to store my nearly empty bottle of wood glue upside down so it was ready to go when I needed it, but I couldn't figure out how to store it that way. Then it dawned on me: this was the perfect use for one of those shot glasses up in the top shelf of my kitchen cabinets that I never use. (Because when I want liquor I just chug straight from the bottle like everyone else.)

0101191304-00.jpg

I knew there was a use for one of those tiny glasses somewhere.

I don't mean to question the accuracy of your description but that bottle looks pretty full to me in that picture so I gotta ask, if it is considered almost empty... how tall is that bottle? :)

I knew there was a use for one of those tiny glasses somewhere.

I don't mean to question the accuracy of your description but that bottle looks pretty full to me in that picture so I gotta ask, if it is considered almost empty... how tall is that bottle? :)
Sorry, bad lighting in the photo. There was about 1/4" of glue in the bottom of the bottle.

Sorry, bad lighting in the photo. There was about 1/4" of glue in the bottom of the bottle.

Ahh, I figured it was one of those painted bottles like my ketchup now comes in. I can never tell if the thing is half full or half empty. It's a disappointment really because I always go into the fridge thinking its full until I pull it out to just to find out it's STILL EMPTY!

... One of these days I'm going to have to buy more ketchup.

Back