Hunter SRC control ended at 2011.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ccpyue

Reaction score
I've an underground irrigation system with Hunter SRC control panel installed 12 years ago. This year, I tried to re-start and found its clock ended at 2011, then it goes back to 1996. I need to program the exact day for irrigation due to the city restriction. Can anyone tell me how to program the clock so it can go to 2012? Thanks. (Remark: I cannot find any year in between 1996~2011 that have exactly the same date as 2012).

The year 2001 is the same. I have the same problem and I am going to set it back to 2001 and hopefully it will work. Good luck Ron

I have the same problem with my 600i. It was installed in 2000 and now won't work past 2011. Can it be re-programmed and if so, how do I do this? If I need to replace it, what would I replace it with? Thank you.

My Hunter SRC contrtoller ended at 2011 as well. The year 2001 is different in January and February, but is the same for the rest of the year due to leap year. If you wait until 2013, the year 2002 will be the same. Here is a web address to find like years. http://www.calendarhome.com/day2day.htm

Does the Hunter manual tell you this business with the years? Fourteen years is possibly the design lifetime of this equip.

Back