If you got a jeep, post up.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only heard good about them. I have a couple buddies that have them and love them. I like how the windows store in the top so you always have them with. I have thought about getting one myself.

I also wish I would have purchased one of those before buying my Bestop replacement top.

i may go ahead and get one my best top has holes in it the rear window zipper is broken and there is a big hole in my driver door window with gorrlia tape on it i think its time!

posted in here before, but i just got a new lift and tires
IMG_6091_zpscb2b4110.jpg

Thats a nice looking Grand Cherokee.

Did some spring cleaning on interior and rear "glass" on softop the other day.

Seats were really mildewed due to wet weather here and lots of pollen too.

Used vinyl window cleaner and what a big difference. Better than I ever saw them since I bought her.

Picture of window before and seat before and after cleaning.

I used a combo of bleach and water on vinyl. Wiped with fresh water, what a change!

Had a real time getting rear window out of Jeep. The besttop zipper was stuck shut.

View attachment CCVETTS MACON MRCH 2013 169.jpg

View attachment CCVETTS MACON MRCH 2013 229.jpg

View attachment CCVETTS MACON MRCH 2013 230.jpg

Nice! what product did you use on the windows?

Nice! what product did you use on the windows?

Thanks guys!

I used Meguiar's Plastx, goes on like a paste wax. Also used for lens oxidation and haze.

Just wash windows first and dry, then apply and wait to dry. Use a little elbow grease on bad spots. Wipe clean with a clean cotton rag.

Picture below is after cleaning. You can see the difference! Before this I could hardly see out or in. Made me want to clean up those seat backs that had mildew from so much rain.

View attachment CCVETTS MACON MRCH 2013 170.jpg

New here. I built a ZJ. Hp30/ ford 8.8 7.5" claytons with IRO long arms

2013-01-15132649.jpg

The truss is artec ind.
The 8.8 I built with my gf. Needs paint. I installed 4.88s.
2013-01-27191514_zpse6741222.jpg

Just got back from 4 days in Moab for Easter Jeep Safari. If you guys haven't been I highly recommend it. More Jeeps than you can count and definitely some awesome wheeling.

Good for you Allen. I hope you have lots of pictures you will add here?

Unfortunately as with most of these trips, they're mostly business during the day so we do all of our playing at night when it's harder to take pictures. We did "Hell's Revenge" Friday night in the RZR's and Thursday we checked out "Area BFE". I think we're going to another event in June and I'm taking the Tacoma next time as it's going to be hoooot out on the slick rock then.

902099_10151506123156380_742928155_o.jpg

How about taking some pictures of that impressive semi? Damn, that thing is beautiful!

Yeah that was a 2 year project that is still ongoing. Added 13 feet to the frame and that sleeper. Works out well for shows and what not like this. 200 Gallons of water, Full shower and bathroom, 480V 25kVa generator so we can power up whatever we feel like, full air ride, full A/C and heat, inverter, sleeps 4 comfortably, plus the cab on the truck plus the trailer, and it's still a work in progress.

Latest posts

Back