If you have a bike, post up.....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GzrGlide

Reaction score
'02 HD Electra Glide Classic, 95" Stage 2 kit with SE205 cams, D&D FatCat 2-1 exhaust. Lots of stuff powdercoated black.

IMG_1809sigpic.jpg

Here is mine!:p Because it's covered, the last time I checked, it was a 2000 HD Road King, with a year of dust! :facepalm:
picture.php

Agreed. Very nice lines!

Very clean. Looks like a back killer or what we refer to as a "bar hopper" bike!

Thanks,You learn ways to soften the ride. Every Harley I've owned was a rigid until recently. My old mans Electra Glide is starting to make me think otherwise.

OK, here's a couple updated pics from today. Just this past weekend, I installed the new rear matching wheel.

2012-04-23_19-04-11_617-1.jpg

2012-04-23_19-05-50_118-3.jpg

Since I bought it new, I've acquired the 10" Yaffe monkeybars, chrome hand controls, Klock front fender, chrome flush axle, chrome lowers and bells, 18" PM Gasser chromed aluminum wheels, Avon Venom tires, J&M Rokker amp/speakers, custom paint, ElectraGlide inner fairing, SE ac, HD1 chrome ac, primary and timing covers, SE RoadGlide mirrors, chrome/aluminum saddlebag latch covers, billet shifter and linkage, footboards, pedals, pegs, floorboard extensions, chrome spots and brackets, tinted lenses, extended trim rings, HHI chrome 6-piston front caliper, ss lines (not installed yet) and cable, blah, blah, blah. I've also got the detachable HD chopped tourpack for longer rides. And a new extended fender is on the way with LED tails, and the Yaffe crashbar... jeez this got expensive (and out of hand) fast!

And just to add... no one works on my bike but me. I installed everything on the bike, except the paint.

Nice bikes. Had everything from AJS to Goldwing to Harley. Only ones I held onto were 1979 Triumph Bonnie and 1955 series D Vincent Black Shadow. I'll dig the photos out, scan them and put em up.

Nice bike Otah!

I have an old beach cruiser.

Chris use to have a new beach cruiser but Rik borrowed it!

Truth hurts sometimes!

Latest posts

Back