Not sure this post is in the right place, but while working in my crawl space, I noticed some white fuzzy stuff on the ground while I was in the process of installing a new vapor barrier. A handyman that I was using tossed around some lime under the house, claiming it would kill and mold which may be in the crawl space. In the attached photo, the white stuff appears to be growing on the pellets of lime. Is this normal? Should I treat this with something to kill it or let it go? I've stopped installing the vapor barrier until I can figure out what I should do. Thanks in advance for any help.