it ain't done yet.....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but will soon,
changing ins co, so will be after all the paper work is complete,
probably just local cruise,
need to excercise them!

If you don't drive em they will die. Just like all my toys. Flat tires and dead batteries.

You are telling the truth. I just installed a Battery Tender on the yellow jeep today!

how that batt tender works,
I tried one while back , wasn't impressed,

I use a harbor freight solar tender on my fishing boat in the mountains and the battery is always fully charged when I go up there.

Battery tenders work great. They juice up the battery and because it has a float, it will shut off and not kill your battery.

I place a 5 amp solar (Harbor Freight) charger in my GMC Jimmy out at Lake Havasu and when I returned a month later, it had melted into the dashboard, the wires had shorted out, and it smoked my battery. I'm surprised it didn't burn down my truck/house! (note to self.....add an external fuse on that HF junk!)

I have mine in my shed window. It doesn't get nearly as ho hot in the mountains. I also have it fused and set up with a cig lighter plug and then another fused link to my battery.

I should have done this!

I think I spend the other half of the year after taxes, buying batteries. Diesel truck (2), 88 jeep , wifes GC, jet ski, boat, 4 wheeler...wifes "D" style batteries for... nevermind...:facepalm:

ODNT, rechargeables are the best way to go for them little rockets!

battery operated boyfriend. LOL

wife say "fer get it!" so now I just dream about it,

haven't done a friggin thing!
still sitting there, not running, not complete,
maybe I'll get active, and think about doing something.

Back