Killing mold

Discussion in 'General Home Improvement Discussion' started by halp, Nov 3, 2009.

  1. Nov 3, 2009 #1

    halp

    halp

    halp

    New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I've been living in my room for a year, and recently I've been having problems with mold on my walls. It's in two corners of my room, where sunlight doesn't reach. How do I kill it? How would a high-powered bulb work on it? I've been thinking that it might dry it out. Also, are there any other ways that don't require hiring a specialist that will cost me my month's expenses? How about chemical methods?
    Thanks.
     
  2. Nov 6, 2009 #2

    anie973

    anie973

    anie973

    Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2009
    Messages:
    29
    Likes Received:
    0
    Mold can be dangerous to your health, even if you aren’t allergic. Many people react to mold by getting tired and even depressed. Try to stay on top of moisture and mold as soon as either arises.
     

Share This Page