Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawg, give him your annual salary for winning.

Suckers....that's all you want is suckers. I would have asked for Reeses's Peanut Butter Cups...:rolleyes:

Speaking of candy, our realtor who sold us this house came over yesterday to deliver us a Christmas gift. It was a quart mason jar filled with old, stale Halloween candy. Considering her commission was only $18k, what else should I have expected?

I got an edible arrangement delivered to me at my office today. I tried refusing it because no one gets me stuff. The lady wouldn't take no for an answer. I almost gave to the office girl of the company next to mine but figured that would look a little akward so there they sit in my fridge at work. Maybe I will eat it tomorrow?

Be careful. Flowers are normally not edible.

But it makes no difference when you wish upon a star. :p

:D

Chuang Tzu, a contemporary of Mencius, is universally regarded as the greatest Taoist after Lao Tzu. His butterfly dream is probably the most celebrated dream ever to be recorded in the history of Chinese Philosophy, which makes it almost impossible to omit in any serious expositions of Chuang Tzu's works. Whether or not the dream actually occurred is not a matter of great importance. What is important is that it has captured the minds of generations of Philosophers.

http://www.the-philosopher.co.uk/butter.htm

And now I'm thinking of the Monty Python philosopher's song.

Is Colt the older brother of Monty Python?

Latest posts

Back