Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure he was.

In N Out I think is only in California. Good burgers, everyone seems to think they are the best thing since sliced bread.

We have a place here that has been In business since 1938. I would put their burgers up against anyone.

Chris, I know In N Out is now in Arizona and Las Vegas. I'd match their burgers to anyone, but since the lines at that fast food joint are horrendous, I don't go there anymore.

As far as undercover activities, I know your wife must be blind to be with you, so her standards are pretty low currently. She might just be ready for me at that level!

So, look out!

I heard yesterday that the owner of In N Out is 35 and she is on her third or fourth marraige. You think she would go for a guy like me? I could use some of her billions.

The Snyder's were a local family and we have (or had) numerous mutual friends. When we hike, we pass by the owner's compound. They died in a plane crash years ago.

SANTA ANA — The crash of a private jet in which the two top executives of the In-N-Out Burger chain were killed Wednesday afternoon may have been caused by heavy turbulence from a Boeing 757 landing just ahead of it at John Wayne Airport, federal investigators said Thursday.

The fiery crash into a field next to the Santa Ana Auto Mall also killed three others aboard the plane, but no one was hurt on the ground. The crash occurred at the height of the evening rush hour.

In-N-Out President Richard A. Snyder of Newport Beach and Executive Vice President Philip R. West of Irvine apparently had broken a longstanding rule about not flying together and were both aboard the chartered jet.

The National Transportation Safety Board is studying the possibility that the crash may have occurred because the private plane mistakenly crossed the wake of the 757 and may have been affected by the resulting turbulence, officials said.

And here is the owner today:

Lynsi Lavelle Snyder (previously Martinez and then Torres, currently Ellingson born May 5, 1982) is an American businesswoman, the owner and heiress of the In-N-Out Burger company. She is the only child of Lynda and H. Guy Snyder and the only grandchild of Harry and Esther Snyder, who founded In-N-Out in 1948.

I heard she likes hookers and blow, so you both have alot in common.

It would make for some fun family vacations. Can't get hookers and blow near home, bad mojo.

Latest posts

Back