Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about those duck looking things with blue feet?

See, all you have to do is mention boobs and it gets a response. ;)

Speaking of boobs, it's my anniversary in two days, you thing I will remember it by then?

Happy anniversary in 2 days. I believe I will get you the same thing I got you last year for your present. You did like it, right?

Happy anniversary in 2 days. I believe I will get you the same thing I got you last year for your present. You did like it, right?

Yeah, I'm not getting you anything just because I don't want you to have to worry about exchanging it for the right size. I'm thoughtful like that.

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

I am submitting an offer on buying an old gas station in the middle of town. Tanks are good but pumps have been removed. Has a two Bay shop with lifts and a couple offices. Price is right. Let's see how this goes.

Depends on what you are doing with it. Here if you don't plan to sell gas, the state makes you remove the tanks and pay for any clean-up.

Depends on what you are doing with it. Here if you don't plan to sell gas, the state makes you remove the tanks and pay for any clean-up.

I am looking into that now but I don't believe I need to. It is not being used for gas at the moment now, it is being used for the auto shop. My plan is to just lease the building and be a landlord and eventually sell it. Just an investment. It is cheap and has a great location.

Wake up people, its raining out and I'm sick. I need entertainment.

Snowing here and bitterly cold. Down to 5 tonight with -10 WC.

Tell us about your anniversary dinner last night Chris. How was In N Out?

Went to a place called the Gambling Cowboy in Temecula. One of the best steaks I have ever had but the dinner was still not worth the 175 it cost me to get out the door. How do people afford to eat out?

Went to a place called the Gambling Cowboy in Temecula. One of the best steaks I have ever had but the dinner was still not worth the 175 it cost me to get out the door. How do people afford to eat out?

How many people?

You need to go to Fleming's Steak House. The bone in rib eye is aged for 21 days, and is the best I've ever had.

https://www.flemingssteakhouse.com/menus/

Won't happen. I have built one of them and they are a ****ty company to work for. I am still fighting to get paid for one I finished back in June. They like to approve things to get them done but then when it comes to getting paid they come back and try not to pay for them.

Wow. No way I would pay that much. I can get a good steak and drinks here for $50.

I can get one here for 5.99 a pound. I can cook a mean Ribeye and it is usually better than most restaurants. Only time theirs are better is if they can find a better cut of meat or how they dry age it.

Back