Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a house in Idaho, 2 in California, 2 beautiful little girls, a Jeep and a friend named Rik...how much more win do you need...:cool:

3 in California......

I guess I do have a lot of win if win= stress and bills.

Awe, eff it all. I win!

You win a dinner for two, all expenses paid by you.

Speaking of dinner...we went to Logan's Roadhouse (15 fwy and Baseline, Fontucky) great food!

Also, just heard that my ex just put a offer on a house in Texas. Good riddance!

I think under Texas law, there is an open season on exes. Don't know about the bag limit.

With her size, I would need two bags!

My ex asked me if I would go over and help her paint the house I gave her, so SHE can get top dollar when it sells. Umm, not a fat chance in hell, beotch!

My ex asked me if I would go over and help her paint the house I gave her, so SHE can get top dollar when it sells. Umm, not a fat chance in hell, beotch!

So, when do you start your painting project?

You sound like my G/F! She is still jealous of the ex but as we all know, when you have kids with a witch, you will need to be civil for the rest of your lives.

Be careful, she will turn you into a toad.:eek:

she decided to use my realtor. Maybe I can have my realtor friend siphon off some of the money I got suckered into losing during the divorce?

I've been called worse.

I bet. Why don;t you videotape these terminations for us to laugh at?

Latest posts

Back