Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was raised to not half *** anything. Not saying I never do but I atleast give an effort.

That reminds me, I wonder how many suckers the average Vampyroteuthis squid/octopus has...

tumblr_ob58lleAMD1qhfuqwo1_1280.jpg

I heard Apple Phones is now replacing the dangerous gun emoji and replacing it with a not so scary green squirt gun. What the hell has happened to us?

Welcome to the land of sissies. How did we let ourselves get this way?

Hey now! We just arrived home an hour ago. We went to Roseburg, Oregon for 2 days. Gold Beach, Oregon for 2 days, Astoria Oregon for 1 day, Seattle, Washington for 2 days, Klamath Falls, Oregon for 1 day, then Grass Valley, Cal for 2 days. We put about 2,000 miles on the car and spent about $2400. It was fun but good to be home.

I saw this article on the worst cars ever made (I'm sure it is subject to some debate). The descriptions were rather amusing.
25 Worst Cars. I liked how they mentioned how the French car was one of the safer ones-- if only because it would deteriorate before people had a chance to drive it for too long. LOL.

Can you hear me now? Where did everyone go? Should I turn out the lights?

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave them on. I Keith powers this forum from an extension cord plugged in next door so it doesn't cost us anything.

Leave them on. I Keith powers this forum from an extension cord plugged in next door so it doesn't cost us anything.

Probably stealing your electricity.;)

"Turn out the lights, the party's over".

I bumped my nose into a door last night. The door has glass panes and I was reaching for something in the room and the door didn't open as far as I'd expected. I could see through the glass and didn't realize how close the wood part was to my face. My mother was highly amused.

Latest posts

Back