Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tell my kids all the time, I'm not older than dirt, but I remember when it was clean.....:p

Hear what? I must be deaf....

I think I'll take the day off, just not feeling like fighting traffic today.....

spam spam spam bacon eggs and spam!
Wow, they were really going at it.

Yes, they are getting desperate, aren't they?

Speaking of desperate, I noticed a certain person on another forum is desperately taking swipes at other people for pointing out that his defensiveness is suspicious and his attitude is unwarranted. I saw you were on the receiving end recently.

And I still don't know what his beef with "the government" is. LOL

I almost said something, but I don't think you can reason with irrational people.

Yeah, he needs to be put in place occasionally.

He sometimes has some constructive comments. But most of the time he's a horses ***. I'd love to meet him in the real world and see what he's like with out his keyboard commando attitude. Probably a 40 year old virgin living in his mothers basement. Not that there's anything wrong with being a virgin. I'm working on regaining my own. 😳

I believe the guy is pretty informative, but say one cross thing about a bad install with ANY contractor and he immediately places the blame on you, and not the contractor.

I believe the guy is pretty informative, but say one cross thing about a bad install with ANY contractor and he immediately places the blame on you, and not the contractor.

After 42 years in flooring, I have seen some BAD contractors. I remember a new house with an outside wall that ran out-of-square 3 inches in 5 feet.

Here in CA there is almost more bad contractors than good ones. We don't have any craftsman anymore and people just don't care, it's all about making that buck now. It's a sad world we live in.

Maybe this is why you are always stressed Chris. Maybe try that "don't give a shit attitude?"

I should. I need to also only think of myself. I'd have deeper pockets by now.

Heh. Some people act so tough when they are behind the keyboard.

I'm glad there are still people like Chris who actually care and want to do things right.

That is almost impossible to find around here. It's almost impossible to find good contractors in my area.

On a side note, today I dismantled my flush valve assembly and cleaned it again. The inside of the tank has a black coating and black stuff was coming off on my hands when I was cleaning. Not sure what it is.

But the valve is working better now at least.

Latest posts

Back