Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my mother to get out of bed and go to renew her military dependent ID. Ended up in the ghetto since there are two 3rd streets in that town and it turns out the gps took me to the wrong one. Had to get directions from someone at the ID office and finally made it. Nice people there.

Just got a free, slightly used gun safe. It barely fit in the closet, and now the door won't close, so I have some work to do.

Wouldn't you know it. My ex just texted that she will allow me to take my safe from the other house. I believe I will just let her have it, but she will have to get a locksmith to change the combo. Yep, I'm devious.

Yeah, here are a few pics. Thanks to youtube, I've changed the lock, learned how to make it safer, and changed the batteries.

Where will you put the rest of them?:D

Gun safes are like garages. The more space you have the " additional " collections follow. Apparently there is too much of a good thing in some cases. Besides that the first time you open it half becomes the wifes treasures.

I bought my wife a safe so I can have my whole safe.

Daughter came over for a visit. She then says, "umm, dad, my car is leaking, would you fix it?" Well, it was her windshield washer pump. The water drains out and then activates the check engine light. I pulled the pump, and saw a crack down the side. Went to Pep Boys, and bought the $23 pump. I installed it, added a gallon of water and wala, it was done. All except for the fact that the pump was defective. I went to another Pep Boys, got a replacement, and as I walked past the checkout counter, she said I owed her $0.06 pennies. This store was in LA County and the tax rate was different. I put it in and low and behold, this one worked.

You're a good dad Havasu.

If it wasn't for carrying heavy things and fixing things I think I'd be forgotten...:p

Gee, thanks Tom. Can you reward me a donut?

Hey, today only free coffee and donuts and Krispy Creme because it is National Coffee Day.

I actually went to a local donut store this morning and got a "still warm" maple bar and a milk. Oh man o man, that was better than sex! Well, maybe.

Go to New Jersey and get "Christie Crème" donuts.

I spent 3 weeks with that pig, who was in the room just behind me during Hurricane Sandy. No thanks.

Latest posts

Back