Mark Wood Custom Carpentry

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clean paint job!

Looks Great! When are you gonna come paint my house?

I can be on the way thursday morning but I have to tell you travel time aint cheap!

I will be like my generals and say we don't pay travel time.:D

I would sneak it in the bid but I do believe $4000 in fuel would be noticed.

Just did this one as well. I was told all I had to do was replace some brick mold over the phone before I went out, when I got there the next morning he says oh yeah we found this when we pressure washed............Bad thing is I didnt take the mobile shop because all I had to do was "brick mold" so to say the least I was a little unprepared for the job......Lesson learned always take the tool trailer!!

View attachment 195.jpg

View attachment 196.jpg

View attachment 197.jpg

View attachment 198.jpg

I will be replacing this door including the jamb and the window above and all the trim. in about two weeks with all fiberglass material. there is nothing wrong with the Wood setup thats there now but the homeowner does not want to have any chance of rot down the road. I reckon if you live in a 2 million dollar house you can afford to fix it if it aint broke!

View attachment 073 (2).jpg

Looking good, I'll take those old doors.

Pretty sweet doors as they are. Oh well, money has spoken.

Yup I dont question the decision I just do the work and get paid!, then I "haul off the scrap" and sell it;)

I removed a sink and faucet and replaced it with a new stainless unit a couple weeks ago, The old sink and faucet are now on Craigs list!

I'm the same way, I don't question why although there is never anything good to sell from my jobs.

Wish I could sell it, I always have to pay to get rid of it and then pay for trucking on top of that.

Hmmm I see "fill dirt" for sale around here all the time? I'm not sure how much of it they sell though???

Latest posts

Back