I have one finished room in the basement that I've been using for storage. It had a window leak, so I had turned off the heat there for a few weeks until I could find time to patch the window leak. The room was without heat/AC or air circulation for 3-4 weeks. Yesterday I noticed that there was mold spores everywhere in the room. I got rid of some of the moldy stuff but now I'm worried that the mold may be there fore good. How do I get rid of the mold? Do I need to call some duct repair/cleaning firm?