Motorized storage rack

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike32

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I came across this interesting kickstarter project. It's a motorized storage shelve that that moves from ceiling to floor, allowing one to get stored items without the use of a ladder. I have problems lifting so this might be it. The price seems a little high but I guess the big storage area makes up for it

What do you guys think, the set-up doesn't seem to hard. Has anyone heard of it before?
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...and-beautify-your-home-auxx-lift?ref=category

Gee Mike....happen to be one of the company principles?

{busted!}.....

I prefer a ladder. Or just get rid of my junk.

Can anyone just explain the cost without mudding the waters with " other cost this, or save $300.00 , ". Then of course suggested retail price.... give me a brake. Spit out the cost and shipping by zip code. If I can't afford the item, why do I need five minutes of extra uses ?
Personally I don't want any cables over head suspending a carrier that could malfunction and drop on my head or car. Just what everyone needs, another remote to lose. Wall switch anyone ???

Latest posts

Back