My garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice garage, only thing I see wrong is it's much to clean...;)

What part of the country are you in m-swerb? Also, since m-swerb is hard to type, do you got an easier name to remember for us old farts?

Just outside of Cleveland, Ohio.
It used to look like this.

Now you should probably not try and park that tree in your garage again, it is far to large. You will need at least a 4 car for that.:D

My car(the Chevy Equinox) suffered the most damage. My wife's car had a broken tail light. The garage was only a year and a half old.

It was considered the city's tree because it was in the treelawn. They had recently resurfaced the road after water line replacement weakening the tree. A high wind storm took it out. Because it was a city tree they paid to have it removed, which would have been about $1500.

Did they pay for your gargae replacement and auto repair?

Insurance covered ALL of it. The cars, basketball hoop and a BIGGER garage. The insurance adjuster estimated it about $1000 more that it actually cost. So I added an insulated door, a window and the garage itself was made taller. The city did cut us a check for something, I just can't remember what it was exactly.

Original garage when we moved in.

1st garage we had built in 2008

Today's garage.

I have been detailing cars on the side for quite some time now. I do all my own oil changes, and tire rotations as well. I also like to hang out there.

I also like to hang out there.

You said the majic word, you've been inducted into the Secret Garage Society, it's kinda like The Knights Templar, but a lot more secretative. We all like to hang out in our garages.

What I would give for a clean garage like that!

are you parked the car in the tree instead of Garage Door lol

Latest posts

Back