My New Garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to use my shop vac as a central vac with outlets mounted in the wall. Has anyone done this already?

I wish I had just gone with your idea, but I was given this wall mounted shop vac which has a 20' long hose and a motorized beater bar. Pretty cool, but a bear pulling it down to remove the crap inside.

View attachment Garage & Shed Pics (49).jpg

Looking great so far! Be sure to keep us updated!!

In my neck of the woods, all electrical must be buried 18" deep. is this going to cause a problem for you?

havasu Same here unless it is incased in concrete. I hope to be pouring this weekend if the weather is nice, we are expecting a lot of rain

Ok, I gotcha.

I have the floor to grade. 30" of 304 to the right and 4" to the left. We also got the plastic in along with the r13 foam board and in ground PEX for heat. Ready for concrete tomorrow.

View attachment image.jpg

For some reason my pics post upside down at first when I come back the following day they are right side up. Is this happening to anyone else? I am posting from my ipad

For some reason my pics post upside down at first when I come back the following day they are right side up. Is this happening to anyone else? I am posting from my ipad

No, I turned them for you. First 4 are free, ;)

No, I turned them for you. First 4 are free, ;)

Thank you for fixing them. I will have to play around and see what I am doing wrong. The picture of the PEX tubing was taken on my phone and posted correctly.

What position do you store your IPad? :)

Back