My Shop

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trophyman

Lurker, Junior Member
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone,
Been lurking for a few weeks, decided to register and get in on the conversation. A few pics of my shop. I built it in 2002 even before we built the house--LOL. Shop it 100x80 with an 800 sqft build out living area, which we lived in till the house was done, inside. I'll post more pictures of tools etc, as I get them formated.

View attachment Shop .jpg

View attachment 57 on rack.jpg

View attachment Shop in June.jpg

That is beautiful. Thanks for ruining my day when I look at my little hubble I have! ;)

.... I built it in 2002 even before we built the house.....

"Priority: 2. the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence. "

A man in touch with reality. A man that men would vote for!

Welcome, killer set up, nice 57.

"Priority: 2. the right to precede others in order, rank, privilege, etc.; precedence. "
A man in touch with reality. A man that men would vote for! Welcome, killer set up, nice 57.

Thanks guys. In 2004 the wife and I purchased 25 acres in Florida. We had a business building pre 1949 street rods, some from kits, other resto-rods. Then we would travell around the US to various shows selling the ones that I built during the winter along with parts and accessories for same. We needed a place to store our tractor/trailer as well as build cars. Therefore the shop came first.

The house was finished about 8 months later.

A few more pictures of the shop, apt. some vehicles, and what you do with the 69 Triumph Bonneville when your done riding. GREAT SITE

View attachment DSC_0428.jpg

View attachment build-out.jpg

View attachment Patty & 37.jpg

View attachment put away.JPG

View attachment AIR PROPERTY CLOSE.jpg

Very nice. I like the shot from the air.

If I had a shop like that, there would be no need to have the house!

Thanks guys. In 2004 the wife and I purchased 25 acres in Florida. We had a business building pre 1949 street rods, some from kits, other resto-rods. Then we would travell around the US to various shows selling the ones that I built during the winter along with parts and accessories for same. We needed a place to store our tractor/trailer as well as build cars. Therefore the shop came first.

The house was finished about 8 months later.

A few more pictures of the shop, apt. some vehicles, and what you do with the 69 Triumph Bonneville when your done riding. GREAT SITE
Wow looking nice shop and Garage....

Back