newest addition to the garage

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprayed starting fluid in the throttle body but didnt start

Then what you need is a bigger hammer.

At least that rules that out. Time to check sensors. Did you replace the coil?

Coil was the first $50 I spent when I didnt have fire.

Maybe the truck started so he has been out driving it cross country these last few weeks?

Maybe he can't turn it off? :eek:

That truck is on the trailer in my yard and has been there for about three weeks. I am slam covered up with work and dont have time to think about it.I am just having all my material delivered to the job. I have two big jobs going one is laminate floor in every room of a 1500 sq ft house and the other is a complete remodel/restoration to a house built in 1970. The main level is 2000sq ft and the basement is the same size. I am redoing every sq in of It. I will post pics In a few.

I've been waiting all night. I'm tired now.

And so I now wait as well....

We forgive you.

You were napping as usual, so we bypassed your vote.:)

Not only the "like" button, but we are missing the top menu bar. I spoke to Austin, who told me to chill out because he is doing some tweaking behind the scenes to give us a better viewing experience.

Hopefully, he will load this site with scantly clad women. That should make the view a bit better!

Not only the "like" button, but we are missing the top menu bar. I spoke to Austin, who told me to chill out because he is doing some tweaking behind the scenes to give us a better viewing experience.QUOTE]

What you actually said.

What I heard.

Blah, Blah, Blah...:rockin: ;)

Then I will save my energy...

blah...................................................

blah...................................

blah.

Blah Blah Blah...Blah................Blah............Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Latest posts

Back