Obama didn't plan too well

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spicoli43

Reaction score
With the gas prices having increased almost $2 if you're lucky, or much more IN BLUE STATES since the election, I just don't get how Obama didn't plan it out so that he could GRADUALLY raise the prices and win House and Senate seats for his people. The unmitigated disaster of Obama's 3rd term are as simple as the gas prices, and before they even started to explode, voters rejected the craziness in the elections for Governor in Virginia and almost in New Jersey.

The midterms will be a massacre for the Democrats, even their talking heads are saying it... Obama's voters don't have a special card for use at the pump for discounted prices because they voted for him. They will feel the crunch and consider voting for the Republicans. That's really all there is to it.

2022 is done, but the ultimate question is how does Obama plan to turn it around in hopes of being elected to a 4th term?

You've been talking about Obama a lot lately. I don't know where you're at in Montana, but it looks like your weather this week will be mostly clear, not too cold not too hot. Have you thought about maybe putting on a jacket and stepping outside, away from your TV for a while? Clear your head? Do some work on the outside of your house, or build something out of wood, or just go take a walk? Obama might feel important to your life right now, but trust me he isn't. There's a beautiful world out there. Take it from someone who's been cooped up where it's cold and wet and gray and there are no pretty mountains to look at.

I'm just concerned about the voters on the Left. I couldn't even count how many lies Obama told them in his first Two terms, not to mention his Third. Some of them don't even know he's the President! Shhhhhh...

I actually like Obama in his Third term. The insanity he's causing is making my home value explode because people are fleeing the Left Coast for this Red State, but there's no room. Gas... 9 Bucks some places in Kommiefornia.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/california-gas-stations-insane-prices-will-make-your-jaw-drop
If you have been around Mountains all but one year of your life, it's just dirt and rock.

Ummmmm... Who said anything about TV?

And you're here just as much as I am.

I just spoke up because I saw what looks to me like an unhealthy pattern and wanted to try and be helpful. You can take it as it was meant -- friendly advice -- or you can get defensive about it, either way it won't matter to me in the end. It's your choice and your life.

What are you talking about? My house is up $150K in value the last 14 months or so under Obama's 3rd term because people are fleeing the LEFT Coast... I can't wait until his 4th term!

He keeps repeating other people's lines about Obama because he thinks it's clever. It's actually quite old and boring. And not appropriate for this forum.

He keeps repeating other people's lines about Obama because he thinks it's clever. It's actually quite old and boring. And not appropriate for this forum.

It's called General Chit Chat.

Got reading comprehension?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back