Old treasures

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn Rusty. These are classics!

There are a lot more of them sitting around here. I will keep posting, hope someone finds them interesting.

I can't get to them because they are on private property, but I know where there are 30-40 '67 to '72 Chevy pickups that have been sitting for years in a field. I saw them about 10 years ago and was told they are still there.

I can't get to them because they are on private property, but I know where there are 30-40 '67 to '72 Chevy pickups that have been sitting for years in a field. I saw them about 10 years ago and was told they are still there.
You should be able to find the owner by going to the county appraiser's office where they are parked, they should have a list of property owners for tax purposes, and I believe that is 'public domain' information, depending on where you are. It can't hurt to ask the owners of the vehicles, what can they say beyond "Git out!" ?
Great Photos! I have found a lot of 'rusty gold' in back yards just by driving the alley's in cities.

The last project I had was almost done when a tree came down on it in a storm. Went end-to-end. Don't know if I will do another one.

Back