Please suggest me few entry door designs

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael A. Warner

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I am searching for a few entry door designs for my new house. It is my second home and going to be a 1 bedroom apartment. But as per the design, the living room can be converted into another bedroom when there is a need. The living room is of Living Room: 3.1 m x 3.51 m and, kitchen covers 5.2 m x 2.5 m area. But, I am finding it difficult to decide on what design to choose for the entry door. I see a lot of houses with black framed. I guess that is the latest trend nowadays. My plan was to get a wooden door, mostly a Masonite 32-inch x 4 9/16-inch door, for the entry door. But, I guess It will look odd with black framed windows with glasses. But, I don't want a full glass door as an entry door since it's going to be a small house and, there won't be any vestibule. So, I would like to request you guys to suggest me few entry door designs that may go well with black framed windows.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never even seen a black framed door.
Most doors have warning sticker on them to not paint it a dark color.
A 32" door would be one tiny door, good luck trying to move in appliances or furniture.
What does 4-9/16-inch have to do with a door?
Why does it need to be wood?

Back