Safe material to use as drinking straw?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't looked lately but before the modern stuff came out Ace Hardware had sticks of faucet rises. They were gray the top shaped to fit under the faucet nut and the bottom used a compression ring. Not real flexible and cut to length. They were the first replacement for the old chrome plated copper risers. I don't think they were called speedway though.

I haven't looked lately but before the modern stuff came out Ace Hardware had sticks of faucet risers. They were gray the top shaped to fit under the faucet nut and the bottom used a compression ring. Not real flexible and cut to length. They were the first replacement for the old chrome plated copper risers. I don't think they were called speedway though.

yes those are the ones i mean , in Canada we call them speedways
May be called that here too. I didn't know the naked bulb ceramic light fixtures were called keyless lampholders until I bought one. It actually makes more sense in French, "Douille de lampe sans interrupteur".

Back