Site Plan

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoBoBoyd

Reaction score
What is a site plan for?

P.S. Sorry if you think this is a dumb question Bushytails.:rolleyes:

Where the building or addition will go compared to where the existing buildings are now. And to build within the zoning requirements for setbacks.
Setbacks are distances away from, wetlands and property lines. Around here a new building needs to be 50 feet from the road and 35 feet from the side property lines. And 100 feet from any wetlands.
A surveyor will make you a plot plan and do a drawing. Can get expensive, 1200 $$ around here.

On another note,
I don't need to stick up for Bushytails, and I am by no means perfect, but I feel the same way about posting. Maybe it is my lack of an education, and my parents instilling on me a pride for doing things correctly. At the very least, folks answering questions or ones who have a question could spell out a simple word. It gives the question or answer a better feeling, Like you cared to take the time. Text messaging is not helping our children to advance their vocabularies or get them the proper education, and I know I sometimes mispell to get a feelin across. My feeling is it is corrupting them to get things done faster, without feeling. What's the point in that? As their elders we have let them down by not saying something about it. Remember it is the little things done at grass root levels that get the best results.
OK I'll get off my soapbox now, and hopefully someone will start a new thread for their answerers or comments to this rant.:eek:
Not to blame anyone, I just feel the same way, we need to slow down.
What is the rush?:D

My apologies, Welcome aboard BoBOBoyd:)

Latest posts

Back