So Whatd Santa bring ya??

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A tablet. If I have too much trouble, my 8 year old grandson can help.:D

My dog, who I thought we were going to have to put down this week, is doing much better. My 91 y/o mother is still around and kickin, I have a new 3 month old grand son, there is really nothing else I wanted. Couldn't of asked for a better day. Cooked a big breakfast for the clan this morning and grilled some strips tonite. I'm tired...;)

I got an electric razor and got to watch my daughter open a bunch of presents.

I had a goodun! Lots of family time. We went to my Grandaddys today and had a feast and some good time, I gave my boy a ride on the same wheel horse tractor that I rode as a kid it was fun(he said it was old and worn out) My 3 year old got a power wheel John Deere tractor with a loader and trailer. along with alot of other not needed toys!(we will be sorting thru the old ones) Hes happy and thats all that really matters to me. I scored a new water proof huntin jacket and some cash that will go into some bow upgrades. I tell folks every year dont get me anything I get plenty through out the year If I need or want something bad enough I buy it but they never listen......

Trophyman, although that is a great pic, I'm going to have to seize your "Man Card" for 24 hours due to you holding the cat instead of the dog for the pic! Men folk ALWAYS get to hold the dog! ;)

Trophyman, although that is a great pic, I'm going to have to seize your "Man Card" for 24 hours due to you holding the cat instead of the dog for the pic! Men folk ALWAYS get to hold the dog! ;)

HAHAHAHA! As you may be able to tell, that damn cat was not happy! Nobody EVER picks him up because he acts like he's going to the guillotine:eek: Like trying to hold a tiger on crack!!

I'm still waiting!

seems santa couldn't find our house, I told him "just ask the bill collectors"
they always find us!

I'm still waiting!

seems santa couldn't find our house, I told him "just ask the bill collectors"
they always find us!

Yea---I've always wondered bout that:cool: I've moved 26x and the contents of my mailbox has NEVER changed:D

I hope everybody had a great Christmas, and the New Year is more than you expected.

Back