Sure is quiet around here!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn chickens!

Well, baby chicks do, don't they?

well I just got my Mopar MPFI conversion kit yesterday. I am collecting the rest of the stuff I need for the joop. I have decided to keep the 4.2 block in there since it is in good shape. I am going to swap in the cam I put in the cherokee it is a comp cams extreme cam for better low end torque and it is also supposed to give better high rpm power. I am also going to swap the 4.0 head onto the 4.2 and convert to the MPFI, and a serpentine belt conversion at the same time. should be a fairly busy time. right now the harmonic balancer that I need is backordered so I am on hold for a bit, but once I get it I will get started.

so I have a question for you guys. should I start a new thread on the jeep or just continue putting stuff in the doghouse thread?

Start a new one. Well, be watching it.

Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!

Bzzzzzzzzzzz. Damn flies!

Mop, mop ,mop, all day long, mop, mop, mop while I sing this song............

Stop stop stop your moppin, we cant do anything!!! Our govt is shut down the world must stop!!!!!

Shutting it down is the best thing that could happen to it.

To bad they get back pay when they finally decide they want to work again. I say we lay off everyone that is off right now, it will be a good start.

Latest posts

Back