The Joke thread

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, sorry, that is racist and not politically correct.

I guess by now you know who I am voting for!

What should you do if your girlfriend starts smoking?
Slow down. And possibly use a lubricant.

What does a 75 year old woman have between her breasts that a 25 year old doesn’t?
Her navel.

What is the difference between erotic and kinky?
Erotic is using a feather – Kinky is using the whole chicken.

What does a gangbanger have in common with a soda machine?
They both don’t work and always take your money.

Husband: “I don’t know why you wear a bra, you’ve got nothing to put in it.”
Wife: “You wear briefs, don’t you?”

How did Rihanna find out Chris Brown was cheating on her?
She found another woman’s lipstick on his knuckles.

What do you call a gangbanger behind bars?
Anything you want.

Our choices are a Pig and a Sow, who are you afraid of offending, members of the Suidae family?

getting into political discussions is usually not a good idea. but you asked for it. This election has been a disaster from the beginning. We had several good candidates. Some not so good. We chose the worst. From the beginning many people, myself included said that Trump was not electable, those people who pushed Trump for their own reasons chose to ignore the fact that he has too many negative points against him. That most moderates would not vote for him, and many dyed in the wool conservatives would not vote for him. There might be many reasons why he would be a good candidate, I will not say there are, but there might be. That means nothing if he can’t be elected. We had the chance to choose a candidate that could bring people together and cross party lines, to find someone who could actually work with congress and get something done. We chose the two most divisive candidates in history. I am a conservative I honestly believe that Hillary Clinton will cause more damage to this country than any other in history, she is dishonest, has sold influence to cronies, has leaked and mishandled classified information, has been complicit or at the very least negligent in the loss of American servicemen. I believe that she is drunk on power and craves it over others to the exclusion of nearly all other thoughts. I also believe her election is nearly inevitable. Trump can’t win. I and many other long time conservatives simply refuse to vote for him. To those who say that to vote for a third party is to vote for Clinton, I disagree. those of you voted for him chose this candidate despite knowing how divisive an individual he is. You chose to push this person into a position and then demand that the rest of us, those of us who said all along that we need someone who can be less divisive, and cross party lines. they demand that we vote for this man. they chose to ignore the signs. But now you say we must vote for this man because the alternative is worse. You should have thought of that when you made him your candidate. The only hope we have right now is for all of us who dislike both of these candidates to vote for Gary Johnson. He is not my perfect candidate. His policies do not match mine. But he has a chance to do something to prevent this catastrophe. No it is unlikely he will be elected outright, but he may steal enough votes to prevent either Clinton or Trump from getting the 270 electoral votes required to clinch the election. If that happens then maybe the house of representatives will be able to agree that he is the best option between the 3. It is really the only hope we have left. In this election. IMHO

I agree 100% MG. I cannot identify with the Republican party anymore. I'm mad. I know why Trump had the support he got, people like me are disgusted at the same old crap in politics. We can thank all those supposedly conservative politicians who have been elected and forgotten their platforms for the rise in Trump support. They created him, they will be the cause of Hillary being the next POTUS. ANY of the candidate's other than Trump could have stomped a mud pie in Hillary's chances of winning. The Republicans had control of congress, where's the dismantling of ObamaCare? Where's the balanced budget? Where's an improvement in border security? Where's reform to social programs? No, I am no longer a Republican, I'm an angry senior citizen.

I really feel sorry for our kids and future generations, we've left them with a bucket of crap.

I don't like either party, but I think what got me the most. When Obama was elected, instead of saying that they would try to work with him, like opposition parties have always done, the Republican party said they would do what they could to make him fail. When OBamacare (a disaster) was proposed, they offered no proposals to improve it.
When the government asked for more security money for embassies, before Benghazi, the Republicans blocked it.
Both parties are corrupt and a disaster.
The problem is that most voters only look at R or D. They never vote for the person.
For example, our local congresswoman, as a platform, wanted to stop all subsidies. Even though it came out during the campaign that her family farm had just received $500,000 in subsidies, she was elected anyway, because of her party affiliation.
I would like to see everyone of both parties voted out.

You guys are really messing with my OCD. This is a joke thread. I know Oboner is a joke, but this is not nice to your loyal servant, me.

It would be nice if we didn't have parties and just had people to vote for. Then you would be forced to find out what you like about them. The two major parties we have don't even promote anything anymore, it is just a ****fest of making the other side look worse. I agree that Gary Johnson is truly probably the best otion out of the the three but it is hard for me to vote for him because I feel if Hillary wins it is because people like me didn't vote Trump and took away a vote. I honestly don't know what to do and don't even know if what I do would even make a difference anyway. Four years ago I was on my way down to the polls to vote when they announced that Obama won, I thought to myself how do they know if half of america hadn't even voted yet? Do they even bother counting actual votes or do they just base it off a few?

For years I did a mail in ballot, only to be told that these votes only count in the event of a recount, and not the general election. The lady in charge whispered that I was just wasting my time voting, since it has never been to a total recount of all the ballots. I've since change it so I walk in.

It would be nice if we didn't have parties and just had people to vote for. Then you would be forced to find out what you like about them. The two major parties we have don't even promote anything anymore, it is just a ****fest of making the other side look worse. I agree that Gary Johnson is truly probably the best otion out of the the three but it is hard for me to vote for him because I feel if Hillary wins it is because people like me didn't vote Trump and took away a vote. I honestly don't know what to do and don't even know if what I do would even make a difference anyway. Four years ago I was on my way down to the polls to vote when they announced that Obama won, I thought to myself how do they know if half of america hadn't even voted yet? Do they even bother counting actual votes or do they just base it off a few?

I considered Gary Johnson, until I heard him talk. Does not seem to be very smart.

I just spent the last hour watching videos of Hillary supporters and trump protesters being interviewed. How on earth are these people allowed to vote? They know absolutely nothing about either candidate except that Trump is a racist and Hilary is a saint, thats it. They should make you take a test to vote to see that you actually know what you are voting for. How do people even get so brainwashed? It amazes me. I am baffled on what their drive is? Are they running on geting something for free or just feel this is what they need to do? I couldn't possibly go anywhere and protest without knowing fully what I am protesting.

I protested the Vietnam war when I came back from there. I knew a little about it.

A redhead and a blonde were waiting at the bus stop when a truck went past loaded up with rolls of sod.

Blonde said, "I'm gonna do that when I win the lottery."

"What's that?" asks the redhead.

"Send my lawn away to be mowed."

Latest posts

Back