The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my first ride in a Tesla today. I went to visit my aunt in the hospital. My cousin had it on auto pilot for 15 minutes, and it drove itself. Very strange feeling.

Got caught out on the highway in 60 mph winds, rain and hail for about 20 minutes. No place to pull off and I was guessing where the road was. I hate that sh*t.

I took my first ride in a Tesla today. I went to visit my aunt in the hospital. My cousin had it on auto pilot for 15 minutes, and it drove itself. Very strange feeling.

I heard they are uncomfortable as well.

Got caught out on the highway in 60 mph winds, rain and hail for about 20 minutes. No place to pull off and I was guessing where the road was. I hate that sh*t.

I'll keep my earthquakes.

Today I put new tires and all new vent covers in the rv and bought a new flat screen tv for it. Pretty sure I'm broke now.

Chris, did you get "If the vans a rockin" sticker yet? Oh, that was havasu in high school, nevermind...

Wow, first time ever. I outshot my wife at the range. It won't ever happen again either.

Bought my wife an S&W revolver in 1978. The shiny stainless piece remains unfired in the box with receipt . Guess she is not into guns. Oh well, the other four with that one didn't get to the range either. Her old Corvette convertible gets exercise now and then. Better choice or more useful.

When the Zombies attack she'll wish she'd of learned to shoot that lil S&W. Or she can just throw that Corvette at them, that will stop em...:cool:

A couple years ago, the Center for Disease Control in Atlanta supposedly had a plan for a Zombie apocalypse. Your tax dollars at work.:rolleyes:

Daughter and son in law and 2 y/0 grand son came over for chicken legs I tossed on the grill. Was suppose to have a birthday party for the 5 y/o grandson, but he and his sister woke up with the stomach bug. That part of the clan is forbidden til they are not contagious.....:p

Not surprising at all. They fund a lot of crazy things and throw money like a there is no tomorrow.

A science channel reported the US govt. sent up over one hundred satellites in the past year. Why isn't the news covering this in place of some celebrity splits and divorces ? Many news items contain topics no one is interested in and should never make national news.

Exactly! There are new discoveries and important things going on that get glossed over or completely ignored, but they talk about some famous person getting a butt-lift or something instead.

On a complete side note, my doctor said I have hypothyroid so I'm on medication for that now. So far it hasn't had any effect except to make me nauseous.

At the corona airport.... Cessna 172.

I'm not rich, I just act that way. I'm frugal. I never go out to eat or spend money on useless crap just so I can spend it on junk like this. I also don't believe in making payments on toys. Save first and pay cash. You will end up spending less than half what most do on toys.

Latest posts

Back