Trump's Contract with America

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps these people should be acknowledged too.
http://www.warcriminalswatch.org/

Sorry Neal, but this is typical democrat BS. Diversion at its best. Just like when Hillary steps on crap and then calls her Carpet Munching buddy Gloria Allhead who announces that Trump kissed a hooker 18 years ago. How dare him!

I just completed reading the 100 biggest Wikileak emails. Hillary should be convicted of treason and hung. Have you actually read the true emails?

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

When you look at our two candidates in the eye of corruption whether legal or Illegal which in your mind is more of a corrupt person. Lets leave out from both sides personal feelings of how they treat people and things they do in their personal lives, I am just talking about mischievous doings throughout their professional careers. What is your opinion?

Anyone else care to answer?

So we know that if Trump wins, he spend his time and your money chasing Clinton to put her in jail.
If Clinton gets elected, impeachment will start as soon as possible spending your money on that, no work gets done.

Your last thought would never happen because it is deemed not good for the country, right or wrong, doesn't look good to the rest of the world.

I don't know how you would decide how to vote if you were not a one issue voter. You did say your toys are your issue.

I lean to the right, but I have never voted with out listening to both sides, not really what the politicians are saying but what the people are saying to them. More than once I have voted against my own interest because of the way the native Canadians are being treated. I disowned a brother for a letter he wrote to a newspaper about that subject.

The more I read about the wikileaks, it is apparent what a deplorable person she is. The Secret Service hired to protect her are now demanding they be transferred because of the way they are treated. She has taken millions of money from the same folks who are funding ISIS. She laughs at the Benghazi incident. I am just amazed that the lemmings can overlook all of these facts because someone said the word PUSSY. I really believe there is not a Clinton supporter who is not receiving some sort of financial aid for themselves or their families.

I'd like THIS answered.

Sorry Neal, but this is typical democrat BS. Diversion at its best. Just like when Hillary steps on crap and then calls her Carpet Munching buddy Gloria Allhead who announces that Trump kissed a hooker 18 years ago. How dare him!

I just completed reading the 100 biggest Wikileak emails. Hillary should be convicted of treason and hung. Have you actually read the true emails?

http://www.mostdamagingwikileaks.com/

I am sure we will hear all about them in the impeachment.

I have not defended Clinton, all I have asked for is proof and apparently that is coming.

This thread started out about Trump not Clinton and with out me there is no opposing view so there is nothing to be learned.

It is just a bunch of guys sitting around drinking beer and either clicking the glasses together or crying in their beer.

I don't think Trump will do anything to Clinton if he wins.

Hillary will probably win then get found guilty of those pesky emails and be tossed out and we will have whoever her vice president as president.

My guns are not my only issue but they are a strong one. I am far from a one issue voter like you dream. There are a long list of issues that have convinced me otherwise. You are believing what you want to believe and truly know nothing about me. Try taking a huge part of your everyday livelihood and the person running to be in charge of your country says they will take all that away? Would you want to still support them?

I an a small business owner and Hillary will do much more harm financially to my company than she could ever do to help it. (Look more issues of why I am not voting for her)

Hillary fully supports Obamacare, as a small business owner I can not afford to pay this every month and the same goes for most Americans that don't get it for free. (Another issue for not voting for her)

Hillary will change her mind and do crooked things for cash and is well known for being bought (Another reason I won't vote for her)

Hillary will lie to you and the very government she is trying to run and has no issue doing so

Hillary has admitted that she flip flops depending on who she talks to. She says what you want to hear, we really don't know where she lies on anything (Another issue for not voting for her)

There are so many more and I can sit here all day telling you them but you will just think I am spouting conservative one liners.

Yep, you're racist Chris!

On a side note, there appears to be another car chase currently happening. I got a pic of it...

live.jpg

Thats cold!

Has Hillary come out to defend her new batch of emails yet?

I know at the third debate, when the emails were brought up, she democratically steered clear of their acknowledgement and then started saying that Trump was the Russian instigator as to why they occurred. She never denied their existence or whether they were fabricated.

I had a similar situation when I reported a former K-9 officer for his mistreatment of animals. Instead of going after him for the mistreatment, they went after me for starting this investigation. He was never investigated, but they tried to give me 10 days off without pay. I fought the rap, and I won the appeal.

Good, bad or indifferent at least it will be over and we can go back to making fun of each other.

I know at the third debate, when the emails were brought up, she democratically steered clear of their acknowledgement and then started saying that Trump was the Russian instigator as to why they occurred. She never denied their existence or whether they were fabricated.

I had a similar situation when I reported a former K-9 officer for his mistreatment of animals. Instead of going after him for the mistreatment, they went after me for starting this investigation. He was never investigated, but they tried to give me 10 days off without pay. I fought the rap, and I won the appeal.

It's funny how people attack the person reporting and not the person doing the crime. I see it all the time.

Yeah, honestly, this is really unlike any election I have seen in my 61 years. It is all very polarizing. I hate that this causes hurt feelings just because of one's beliefs. It shouldn't be this way.

It shouldn't be that way at all. I am younger but all I see is this country being divided in every way possible. Racially, politically everything.

On a side note I have a good buddy that is hardcore Liberal and we get along great.

I do as well. They say left, I say right. They hate cops, I love 'em. We then laugh and have a beer together. Them Buttwiper, me Coors Light, which is just recycled Budweiser. :p

Latest posts

Back