What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool tonight about 50. Was 68 when we got here. Just saw a big bucks eating my front lawn

Mostly mule deer, elk and antelope. Woke up to nine deer in my back yard.

Chris, I hope nothing gets stolen from your trucks.
I finally got tired of not having a working light in the bathroom so I looked up online how to get the fixture open to change the bulb. I had to use a screwdriver to pry it down, but I finally did it and replaced the bulb. Something seems a bit off with the wiring though-- makes a zzt noise when I turn the light on and off and if you move the switch down even a little the light goes off. It is a very old Broan light/vent/heat one. Vent and heat no longer work.
Probably shouldn't ignore this. Start a thread in the electrical forum.

Mostly mule deer, elk and antelope. Woke up to nine deer in my back yard.

antelope are sooooooooo delicious

if you bag an antelope, please please please send me some summer sausage

we used to hang the elk meat in a old rv we used as a cooler...

no need for a freezer,,

Tonight I used my new jacuzzi for the first time. Now I know what bud has been talking about forever, it is awesome. Can't wait to use it in a snow storm.

Probably shouldn't ignore this. Start a thread in the electrical forum.
It no longer makes the sound when turned on. But the light starts out dim and gradually gets brighter over several minutes. Not sure if it is a loose connection or if the fixture itself is just too old.

Tonight I used my new jacuzzi for the first time. Now I know what bud has been talking about forever, it is awesome. Can't wait to use it in a snow storm.

siting in a hot tub, on the 5th floor penthouse deck, of a 6 million dollar condo
during a snow storm was a fantastic evening.

It no longer makes the sound when turned on. But the light starts out dim and gradually gets brighter over several minutes. Not sure if it is a loose connection or if the fixture itself is just too old.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tc803c6ngU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tc803c6ngU[/ame]

Today I drove back from idaho, with all the times I had to stop for kids to pee and in laws to pee it took 16 hours. Left at 4am and got home at 8:20 pm.

Glad you made it safely, Chris. I hope you get some rest.

One by one I will convert you all.

They are like a mini vacation. Worked hard in the garage yesterday for about 4 hours and I just felt like doing nothing the rest of the day. After a 30-minute soak, I was ready to move on to the next bunch of stuff she wanted done.

It has been getting down in the 20’s here at night and I have it cranked back up to 102. :)

Mine is a little less fancy.

picture this in your mind.

we had a 8 man hot tub at a condo our co had rented for us, out of town.

I was sitting in it, feeling fine. one of the guys girl friends comes over and gets in. she had to borrow a bathing suit and the top was a little big.

the fabric floated off to the right while ...er,,,other things floated to the left

who am i to point out such things..lol

we talked for an hour.

Back