What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a tent trailer for my sister and spent the weekend cleaning it and making sure everything worked and resealing the roof then got all the lights working properly. Finished it up and she took it home. Then I went out and finally put new leaf springs on my jeep and cleaned the mouse poop out of it and put the soft top on. Drives much better now.

I realized how much I hate working in a gravel driveway. Everytime I drop a screw it takes me 20 minutes and a magnet to find it.

relief spring steel makes damn good knives

Going to get my splints off this morning I hope.

Let me know if you want me to ship you a piece or two. I have plenty.

thanks but no..my copd will not allow me to run my forge any more
last time i made a knife i spent 3 days in the hospital

to many years under a welding hood, breathing flux, smoking marlboro
finally took its toll

i would love to beat out a couple knives

I sure would like to own a nice 4 wheelin jeep.. Id have to move out of New England though...all this crap they put on the roads eats away at all our vehicles and roads..
South is startn to sound better every day..

Doc took the splints off today, but then gave me some plastic caps to put over the fingers when I work so they don't get bumped. Wed. I start therapy. 2 times a week for 4 weeks. The nurse came in and said, good news, you can go back to work and do light duty stuff now. I didn't have the heart to tell her I've been back to work for awhile now.

I shot my little S&W M&P Shield today. I'm really happy with how well it shoots out of the box.

2017021395113217.jpg

20170213_105548.jpg

headed out this morning to a msgo meet an great

we are having breakfast cooked out doors over a camp fire then we will

terrorize the woods with random gun fire the rest of the day

30 guys shooting every thing from a 22 to 50 cal . there is no telling what will show up

I shot my little S&W M&P Shield today. I'm really happy with how well it shoots out of the box.

congrats on new toy

polish the slide and ramp

hone the sear make it smooth

a lot of guns come out of the factory needing the metal smoothd out
makes them a lot smoothrr to shoot

I finally got fed up with my friend's exgf (who is just a complete and total bunt with a capital C) and called her out for trying to stir crap up with my friend's current gf and for dragging my friend in to it. She gave lame excuses and poorly spelled protests before blocking me. LOL.

Today I will clean out the garage and get the new hemi prepped for tge charger.

Back