What's on your mind?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the penny machines have a 250 credit max bet. No more just playing for fun.

Have an rv and my 5th wheel still. Decisions?

Want to buy a 5th wheel?

Pretty sure I just saw a ufo? I'm sitting out in the middle of the desert watching the stars and airliners pass above and I see what looks like a star move across the night sky from north to south. It finally got to far for me to see but it definitely was way to high for any plane. Maybe a satellite or something?

Many at Lake Havasu are mentioning that the International Space Station is viewable with a naked eye all this week. That is probably what it is.

What's on my mind? Why do we use words like naked when describing eyes? Are we all prudes?

I wish it were that easy. Me calling in puts my name on the mandation list. And that I don't want. I rather go in and get it over with.

Pretty sure I just saw a ufo? I'm sitting out in the middle of the desert watching the stars and airliners pass above and I see what looks like a star move across the night sky from north to south. It finally got to far for me to see but it definitely was way to high for any plane. Maybe a satellite or something?

Satellites...we see them up here in the hills all the time, very faint but easy to spot if you look at one spot straight up for a period of time. your periferal vision will pick them up. We sit out some nights up in our fields when we walk the dogs at night.. 21 in an hour one night...just happened to be the same night we watched a Launch of a rocket we could see on the southern horizon. Think it was out of Virginia.

Latest posts

Back