Who hunts?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to sit in a tree stand and watch the sky start to lighten from the darkness and watch the sunrise.

I have never sat in a stand, will have to try it sometime.

Do you guys have pig out there?

None around here. Ther are some not to far away, about half way to Knoxville is a state mgt area, Catossa, my hunting buddy's been there before, someday...s

Grew up target shooting and pistol matches. Did take to Prarie dogs and Pheasant here in Colorado. A good day in a Prairie field that hasn't been hunted in a while, you'll have hundreds of targets! I start with .22 out to about 75 yards. Then .223 for the intermediate ranges and 220 Swift and 22-250 for the longer ranges. Some guys will bring out the deer and elk caliber stuff for some target practice. I know a guy that uses his 50 BMG chambered rifle "just because".

My favorite critter gun is my .17 HMR, it is fast flat and accurate as all get. Love it.

Your gonna make me go open the safe aren't you. I am drawing a blank here, I want to say mossberg?

Who turkey hunts?! season starts next month in Ga. and I cant wait!!

I've only seen turkeys wrapped in plastic at the grocery store.

I take it you have never cruised down towards Lake Henshaw or Warner springs in the morning hours?

I have never heard of Lake Henshaw until I just Mapquested it. Looks like a great place to drive on a Sunday Harley cruise.

I have never heard of Lake Henshaw until I just Mapquested it. Looks like a great place to drive on a Sunday Harley cruise.

My Harley has 4 wheels and has Jeep stamped on it...

Nice cruise, go up from the 15 to Henshaw then cut around through Warner springs back down the 79. You can always stop in at Julian while you are out that way. I like to cruise the jeep up there in the summer time.

Sometime around here but I don't get to go out much for them.

Some time, havent looked it up because there are very few legal hunting ground for them that are not overloaded with people or are private.

Back