Good morning! I am in the middle of a house re-wiring thats going to replace all of the electrical in my entire home. Unfortunately, in the middle of the job, my electrician got sick and will not be able to finish the job before Thanksgiving. One of the jobs is to mount wall sconces in my dining room. He mounted the sconces there are four of them and hardwired them into the wall. Each sconce has a switch like a lamp. However the wiring is simply hanging down into my unfinished basement; it has not actually been connected to anything. I would like the sconces to be functional for Thanksgiving. Is it easy enough to wire these to some sort of junction box in the basement myself or is there some type of battery operated light bulbs that I can screw into the sconces to make them work temporarily for Thanksgiving day? Thanks in advance for your reply!