You're going to LOL @ this.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnv713

Reaction score
My woman's friend dumped .........

Yep, pig feet into her toilet from a drunken rage. Told ya you're going to laugh. The funnier part, the person who's going to help unclog it is....Yep, lucky me. She came home from a drinking binge and somehow on God's green earth flushed pig feet down the hole. I came over the next day to help to no avail. Tried the plunger, boiling water routine, coat hanger. Nothing worked.

I have a snake( Get your mind out the gutter folks:) the one from HD about 6 ft long. Forgot to bring it over but do you think that could help? Or should I get one longer like 15-20ft? Any tips at this point would be a life saver.

Correction I have a closet auger not a drain snake.

I know, right? Who da heck has pig feet and then dumped them down the toilet? The alcohol excuse sounds just about right :)

Pick up a new wax ring on the way and pull the toilet bowl...it will make poking piggy a lot easier without fighting the "S" bend in the toilet.

I must say this is the first time I remember this problem on here...:trophy:

Were they pickled or just her at the time? How many times does it have to be said before this insanity stops people. “If you drink don’t flush!” many people don’t understand buzzed flushing is drunk flushing.

:worthless:

Lol guys. When she said pig feet I was too confused to even bother to ask what, why, or even how to prevent her from being further embarrassed.

I think I'm going to bring over a closet auger if that fails then maybe a toilet snake.

Forgot to mention it flushed but slow to drain so I'm thinking maybe its almost unclogged.

Latest posts

Back