Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redneck timeout for some reason reminded me of when we were kids and my little brother pissed off the hog, Tiblet. He kept making some noise and kicking dirt in Tiblet's face. Finally Tiblet had enough. He walked over, grabbed my brother by the pantleg and yanked so he fell on the ground. Then he dragged him about 100 feet up to the trash pile (where we burned trash bc there was no trash pickup back then), dumped my brother in the trash pile, and walked away. My brother was screaming and squealing the whole time he was being dragged and I just stood there and laughed my *** off.

did tiblet taste good with eggs and biscuits?

I believe we sold him to be a breeding boar before we moved overseas. He was too old for his meat to be any good (at least that's what my father told me). He was a really nice piggy. I think he weighed about 500lbs and he loved to have his belly rubbed. He would come up to me and sniff my hand and then flop on his side for a belly rub. He liked to antagonize my dickhead horse. The horse had a bad temper and would chase other animals and bite them. He'd kick Tiblet and bite him, but Tiblet was a tough guy. When the piglets were born we'd been told that boars would kill the young so we put Tiblet in the chicken yard with the pond. He would walk up to the edge and stick his snout through the fence and nip the horse. The horse would try to reach through the fence but his muzzle was too big. He tried to reach over the fence, but it was too high for him to get his head down low enough to bite back. Tiblet would then prance back and forth along the fenceline mocking the horse. the horse would chase after him trying to figure out how to get back at him before having a total temper tantrum. He'd whinny and hop up and down and stop and I swear Tiblet was laughing at him. Then the piglets managed to get through the fence to see Tiblet. Turns out he wasn't murderous and he actually babysat them and got them to follow him all around while he showed them his favorite spots to rest and bathe.

Last edited:
hmmmm..deer meat and pork sausage....

never had a pig pet. my sister said she had a pot belly miniture pig. e.gif

till it grew up and was a regular pig...

I had a raccoon when i was a kid. a cow ...dog and cats

10968432_356584204545765_8299555031844676535_n.jpg

My cat Predicate doing his Puss N Boots impression
10349885_591594390973430_3064006994250208516_n.jpg

Last edited:
Heh. A friend's cat tried to come home with me the other day. He followed me to my car and jumped up on my lap in the car before I could close the door.

I think I've posted this before, but its my brother's story of how he dealt with a phishing scam.
Today, I got a phone call that Caller ID identified as a 'Skype Call User'. I answered, and the quality of the line was very poor, the man had an obvious indian accent. He told me that he was calling on behalf of microsoft because programs on my computer had alerted him of an issue. And that every time there was a problem, even if I did not click yes to send it sent an alert so that they could help fix the problems. And that the problem was on my computer that while it was not critical yet, it would be critical soon. I asked him which computer, he told me with great emphasis 'It is YOUR computer'. I asked him again, which computer, noting there were multiple computers in the household, and he said 'YOUR computer. You answered the phone, it is your computer.' I again note that it's not my phone, it's the land line, and he insists again that it is my computer.

Sounds Legit, right?

So I say okay, I'll listen. He asks me if I'm sitting at my computer, I say yes. Then, he asks me to look on my keyboard for the windows key. I tell him that I don't have any keys on my computers that look like my windows. He explains that it is the Microsoft Windows key logo. I say 'oh, I'm using a mac.' There is a long pause and a heavy sigh, and I sense he's about to hang up, so I tell him 'I have a microsoft computer, though!' He says 'could you please go to that computer?' I chipperly tell him okay and then stand up, and walk in place for a little bit, making sure he can hear my footsteps over the phone. Then I sit back down at my computer, and resume playing Wartune on Facebook.

So then, he tells me to find the windows key. He explains that it is the Microsoft logo, I tell him I don't know where that is, so he specifically tells me that it is usually between the left cntrl and alt keys. And I respond 'Oh! The penis key!'. He tells me no, the windows key, and I say,but mine has a penis drawn on it. so he describes the windows log to me in detail, and I say 'Yeah, the penis key.' He sounds confused. and I say 'I guess they don't all look alike'. So he shrugs that off and tells me to hit that with R to open up the Run function. Well, I tell him that nothing happened. He asks me what I saw on my computer screen. I tell him 'Nothing. It's black'. He asks me if my monitor is on. I tell him no. Then, he asks me to turn it on. So I tell him okay (still playing on Wartune). He asks me what I see. I tell him 'It says no Signal.' He sighs, and then he asks me several questions about whether my computer has lights on it, if it is plugged in etc. I tell him no to all of the above, and essentially I make him walk me through plugging in and turning on my computer, and starting it up. So after all of that, he tells me to hit the Windows+r to open run. He tells me 'Enter M as in Martin S as in Sam' or something like that, and I stop him there and say 'I don't want to run MS! Multiple sclerosis is bad for my computer!' so he sighs, and explains that it stands for Microsoft, and that he wants me to put in MSConfig.

So I tell him I did, and he starts explaining to me how I need to go to services, and that some of the programs have stopped, and that means there is a problem, but he can help me fix it.That he will tell me what to do, that I can fix some of it myself, but that some of it I will not be able to fix. So that I will have to give him access to my computer so he can see my screen. At this point, I tell him 'Oh, thank you, but I've figured out how to fix it. I'll just hit the penis key until my computer cums.' At which point he finally just sighs and says 'Have a good day sir'.

To which I replied 'Okay, and started hitting a random key very loudly on my keyboard while yelling 'WHEEE!!!' before I hung up.

I believe that copper rod running through it was too strong for that pumpkin.

Is that what happens when you try to pop a wheelie in a dump truck?

pack it full of saw dust and pit it up for sale

Back