Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a copper rod. A 1-1/4" solid steel rod.

Gaskets are definitely bad.

Yes he tried to do a wheelie. Turns out an international is not the best wheelie vehicle.

I would but I like having a dump truck.

Yes and everything is mostly fine except the studs that held the ring gear on.

First time I haven't seen bolts holding it on. More like large rivets. Ring gear has some slight damage to the inner part from spinning around.

Going to take it to my driveline guy and have him look it over.

A random pic
afec866f59e4c60209e0c3ef8a5ad25be8038bcec717a1d5f7a759f6f857c832.jpg

Interesting bidet
tumblr_nheaueUPgh1qhfuqwo1_400.jpg

Face Recognition in a Crowd.

This is the crowd before the riot in Vancouver. Put your cursor anywhere in the crowd and double-click a couple of times and then use the scroll button in the centre of your mouse.

You can zero in on one single face. The clarity is unbelievable.

This is the photo taken by Port Moody photographer Ronnie Miranda that appeared in Tri-City News on 24-June.

This is actually scary. You can see - perfectly - the faces of every single individual- and there were thousands!

Privacy? Just think what the police and the military have at their disposal.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

So Neal, which one is you??;)

One of the schools I went to had "Special Ed" that encompassed the "gifted" students as well as the mentally challenged ones. The "giftees" were put in a program called APPLE (I can't remember what the acronym was for). I don't remember what the other program was called. The teacher for APPLE was the sister of the teacher for the other students and somehow we used to go on field trips together.

On one field trip to the zoo, one of the APPLE kids (who was annoying pretty much everyone on the bus ride up there) decided to be a brat and start antagonizing the lion. He was yelling at it, throwing stuff, and generally being a jerk. The lion finally got fed up, walked up to the bars, lifted his leg and just hosed the kid.

One of the mentally challenged kids shouted at him that he was "a retard" and everyone laughed at the punk. His parents had to come pick him up because he couldn't get on the bus covered in lion pee.

Last edited:
Ah, looks like they couldn't confirm it but couldn't outright deny it either. But its likely not a legitimate document. It's possible that they had those rules though. At least some of them.

At least I got a chuckle out of the ice cream parlor bit. :D

A lot of these teachers were fresh out of school themselves and the first time away from home so some rules like this may have been for their protection too. Although that sample just looks to simple, if it was a form contract, they could just buy and fill in the blanks there would have been info on who the printer was.

Latest posts

Back