What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had 2011 pro and really liked it. Have 2015 pro now and not so much a fan.

Yeah, did some reading on that and it seems they may have thinned it out a bit. They seem to be pushing the network version. I don't know that i want my business in anybody else' hands. But i am 1/2 mac & 1/2 PC so it may be a decent option for me.

Yes printing is back to normal at my office. Have I mentioned I hate technology.

And yes I can print 11x17 and do all the time.

Chris, I need some measurements from you.

ask your wife, for towel bar length's in her MB bathroom

number of towel bars. needed

also, does she use the foo foo fancy wash cloth holder/ring thing lol

i am fixen to hook ya'll up with some copper stuff

:beer:

Last edited:
Boy am I glad today is over. I'm taking a half day tomorrow than hitting the road to my mountain house. Three feet of fresh snow and cocktails by the fire. Can't wait to forget about work for s few days. Been working 12 hour days for three weeks now.

I wondered what happened to all our snow this winter, now I know. They do a nice job of plowing.

Yes. It bolts to the valve, drills through the pipe, shut the valve and disconnect. Pretty simple process.

In the eighties I was working at a plant and one of those was being used but it was top secret. They had a tent around the work site and had a gaurd stopping anyone from looking in.

Latest posts

Back