What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a guy come in and put a Tee in a 6” line that didn’t have a valve to be shut off easily. He wrapped a thing around both sides hooked it up to liquid nitrogen and froze the pipe. Sawed out the middle and welded in the tee. Thawed it out and out he went never a drop. I was very impressed.

I hired a stone yard company to install river rock in my parkway and flagstone in my walkway leading to the front door. I swear, after this, we will be done working on the house. Well, maybe, well, probably not.

I blame this on my ADHD, and a G/F that can't leave well enough alone. ;)

Looks like a magnafiche (sp) reader to view archived records. They use them alot to search for birth records, old building codes, etc.

looks like what they use to use for store pricing before computers. There was a clear plastic slide with product info on it that was updated by sending a new sheet. It was called a fish/pish/phish, something like that.

Ahhhhh I can’t hear you the jets are too loud.

Honey can you bring me another Long Island the deck is so cold on my feet?

Hmm I wonder what Oldog, Havasu and Neal are up to today? Most likely enjoying retirement.

Awwww honey thanks for the drink now come enjoy the bubbles with me and we will think about SnS digging out after all that snow.
:p

Ahhhhh I can’t hear you the jets are too loud.

Honey can you bring me another Long Island the deck is so cold on my feet?

Hmm I wonder what Oldog, Havasu and Neal are up to today? Most likely enjoying retirement.

Awwww honey thanks for the drink now come enjoy the bubbles with me and we will think about SnS digging out after all that snow.
:p

Quit daydreaming and get back to work.

Yeah, I just finished my second mug of coffee and now deciding whether to paint the ceiling in the garage, prune up my orange tree, mow the lawn, or just listen to some music while I laugh at all the workers having to fight the traffic on the freeways?

Latest posts

Back