What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just spending a day moving all my stuff (in my room) to another room since tomorrow I'm gonna start my big plan.;)

Completed a big, 6 week condo rework. Yesterday was the reveal, walk thru, and $$$$$$$$$$ ...... Taking today off. Reading, relaxing, spending time with a blonde of doubtful intentions.

I've been doing all the utilities for a winery here in Temecula, started December 8th, I will be jumping for joy in a few weeks when we are done. Not because of payday but because I can move on to other things.

I've been doing all the utilities for a winery here in Temecula, started December 8th, I will be jumping for joy in a few weeks when we are done. Not because of payday but because I can move on to other things.

Are they paying you in wine?

...and when a helper falls off, you run back to Home Depot and pick up a replacement, si?

I tell OSHA that all the time.

my BIL is an Osha inspector, that boy is so safety annal, I really wonder how he ever had a kid.

I love him to death, but he drives like a 90 year old woman,
makes me nuts.

he REALLY counts to 15 at a stop sign, with no traffic coming

Life is no fun if you follow safety to the T.

I went to work for a very large mechanical contractor, after working for years at mom and pop shops.
my safety was non existent, I never wore my hard hart, you had to beat me to get me to wear safety glasses.
Bobby, was the safety guy. and he was on my *** every frigen day.
He saw that he was pissen me off. so he tried another tactic.
he showed up on my job at 8am..I was standing their no safety glasses
he said hop in the truck.

he kidnaped my *** from the job, made me spend the day going from job to job, doing safety business. of course he introduced me to the other foremen I had not meet. by telling them i was having a problem wearing my PPE
one of the foreman took me aside. told me Bobby kid napped him twice
LOL....I learned my lesson, did not want to spend the day with bobby

so after that, I tied a piece of paracord on the GD glasses,hung them on my neck, when ever he walked up
I just acted like I was cleaning them

osha safety/first aid
cpr trained
confined space /body removal trained
house broke also

I am trained to call 911

Where I work they just hand you a written contact report the first time no need to say a word, the second time they hand you one along with another piece of paper telling you to go home without pay for two weeks. The third time the paper says stay home for good.

Works pretty good 99.99% of the time when momma misses two paychecks the guy wears his PPE no problem.

Latest posts

Back