2002 Ford F-250 4x4

Help Support House Repair Talk:

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
Ok,I just rebuilt the right side of my front diff. I did new upper and lower ball joints, inner and outer axle seals, and a new hub. That was one heck of a job. I was gonna do the left side next week but.....she started missin when im on the gas and has a rough idle, scanner says misfire on cylinder #7 so I bought a set of sparkplugs and if that doesnt fix it I'll replace the #7 coil pack. Transmission is still pullin and shifting like a champ though:)

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
Atleast my TJ gets to rest for a while.......

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
Well It def needed the plugs dont know how they were firing at all, But.........still misfire on #7 I'll be gettin a coil pack soon.

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
no problems so far. I pull the enclosed nearly every day and no trans issues. needs new left front ball joints though........

O

oldognewtrick

no problems so far. I pull the enclosed nearly every day and no trans issues. needs new left front ball joints though........
Where you been hiding at? We were about ready to send out a search party...

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
Been wide open as a case knife in a bar fight! No time for computer time.........as for the ball joints they have a very loud and annoying squeak when I turn but not falling apart, so I will probably wait for a while on those.

O

oldognewtrick

Been wide open as a case knife in a bar fight! No time for computer time.........as for the ball joints they have a very loud and annoying squeak when I turn but not falling apart, so I will probably wait for a while on those.
No excuse, you gotta stop by and say hi once in a while or we start to feel neglected.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
Since they are likely non greasable ones you can spray some grease under the boot to quite them down, i have been doing that for a couple years now.

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
The bottom one is Greaseable but the top one is not I have put grease in the bottom buut it didnt help at all. I will try some spray grease on the top.

havasu

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello....... :D

O

oldognewtrick

Nice toolbox, but you know that thing would run better if you washed those nasty, Georgia clay covered tires...:D

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
Starting to look like a contractors truck.....

MarkWood

Carpenter/Fabricator
Reaction score
It already has a polished box on it bit I couldnt lock it so I got one that I could lock.

Latest posts