bathroom heater.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mustanggarage

Garageaholic
Reaction score
I had initially planned on moving my dayton heater from my dog kennel into the bathroom and just venting the bathroom into the kennel to provide heat there, but the more I thought about it the less I liked that idea. for 2 reasons one I did not relish the idea of having that dayton heater hanging down in my bathroom, I thought that would look a little tacky, and also I was concerned that if it got really cold I would not be able to keep my hairy little buddy's warm enough. so anyway after much thought I decided to get a smaller 110 v electric heater for the bathroom and forgo the vent into the kennel. also replace the pass thru door with an external grade door that will keep the heat inn the bathroom better. here is the heater I decided to go with. what do you guys think?

http://www.everyspaceheater.com/asp/show_detail.asp?sku=DP1312

I decided to go with the 220 version obviously but I don't know if I will really need it.

I like it!

Good choice. I also should have taken the same decision. It's the best Fan Forced Wall Heater available in the market.

well I can report that all of my heating solutions worked pretty well this year. I put a thermometer in my bathroom so I could monitor the temp. to make sure it did not freeze up my pipes. I kept the thermostat set pretty low and it kept the bathroom at 50 degrees all winter. I did not notice much increase in my electric bill either.:)

Back