Bosch Dishwasher E:24 Error Immediately

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PghNinja

Reaction score
My Bosch Dishwasher gets an E:24 error immediately when its run. We've found the only way around this is to run the garbage disposal and hot water for a few minutes prior to starting the dishwasher. All the discharge tubes and piping are clear and there's no food buildup anywhere. I thought there has to be a way to get the dishwasher running normally without any prep. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Try posting your question at handymanwire.com in the appliance section. You'll need to register, but it's free. Jeff1 over there is a great resource for all things appliance related. In addition to the make of your DW add the model number to your post.

Jeff used to post here at one time, but he sticks mainly to handymanwire these days. He's my go-to guy for appliance questions. I post as JMac over there.

upload_2019-11-3_7-28-45.jpeg
The E24 error code means that the drain water system is broken. The manufacturer informs that the problem is caused by the drain hose bent or its clogging. Everything seems to be easy, all you need is to straight and clean the drain hose.

Back