COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't qualify for VA benefits but was told that my application would be kept on file in case the rules were changed. When the VA started offering ID cards I asked for one and they couldn't (or didn't bother trying) to find my file.

Sometimes It's a tough row.
When I was discharged in 10/69 no body said that I could be eligible, and I lived 1-1/2mi from a VA facility. In 70 was diagnosed. with diabetes, no family hist., treated myself. In 96 my son informed that had I applied for, his edu. would have been paid for.

Applied for and had to employ a WWll cartographer to prove exposure. Navy never admitted that vessel was in harbor, no records.

I didn't qualify for VA benefits but was told that my application would be kept on file in case the rules were changed. When the VA started offering ID cards I asked for one and they couldn't (or didn't bother trying) to find my file.

The VA has been worthless maggots during the 3 terms of obama, but hopefully this site can help you.

https://www.hadit.com/

I've wondered why, in the summation of deaths, that there isn't published the underlying factor which had contributed to those deaths. Such as the other maladies that the person suffered from, as wells the person general physical characteristics such as blood types, so that other can access and use that information, for their own assessment of how they should conduct themselves, forward.

So far, there have just been to many general assumption, and edicts, issued, instead of depth of analysis, conducted and published.

I have found in my PROFESSION, that patients do not die of "only covid". People will say, they had no health problems until COVID-19, however they hadn't had bloodwork done in 10+ years, didn't have a primary care provider, ate horribly and was obvious they didn't take very good care of themselves to begin with..... then got Covid.... cause 'merica. A HUGE percentage of those I have personally cared for have said they were healthy prior..... however, beer belly's, obesity, smoking, lack of medical care, etc does not equal healthy.

Also.... covid is a coronavirus, and we have been testing for these types of viruses in a respiratory viral panel for YEARS.
Unfortunately the vaccine does not stop transmission and genetics definitely plays a role in how severe a case you get. Vitamin D levels are super important and are very often low in general populations, even those who spend time outside.
It's quite a frustrating time period, however I am thankful it isn't the plague or small pox, or something of the like.

Last edited:
Obviously it's NOT a 'moral obligation' to put something deadly, unworking, and not needed into your body! But religics love 'mandates'... including 'mandates' against abortion...

Truth has been slowly - but surely - leaking out about how the absolutely outrageous and carefully crafted propaganda has manipulated society to actually believe the outright lies that have been created, specifically in the last two years. One, sponsored by Yale University in 2020 has focused on honing the intended narrative to an exacting and rather nefarious degree. One of the manipulative lines they came up with was to lay guilt on those who won't comply; to imply that it's a 'moral obligation'. It is literally mind-blowing what has actually occurred.
This propaganda is the real misinformation, and many are beginning to realize it; It is majorly astounding. I wouldn't waste my time writing this if it was just a theory or vague conjecture.
Too many references and data that has surfaced to include here - at this time. I just have to comment on it. I cannot stay silent about this.

I might be able to get in now with tier 8 copay but I didn't try to sort it out. It seemed too complex for lousy service. I'll prolly run out of days before I run out of money anyway.

Obviously it's NOT a 'moral obligation' to put something deadly, unworking, and not needed into your body! But religics love 'mandates'... including 'mandates' against abortion...

Truth has been slowly - but surely - leaking out about how the absolutely outrageous and carefully crafted propaganda has manipulated society to actually believe the outright lies that have been created, specifically in the last two years. One, sponsored by Yale University in 2020 has focused on honing the intended narrative to an exacting and rather nefarious degree. One of the manipulative lines they came up with was to lay guilt on those who won't comply; to imply that it's a 'moral obligation'. It is literally mind-blowing what has actually occurred.
This propaganda is the real misinformation, and many are beginning to realize it; It is majorly astounding. I wouldn't waste my time writing this if it was just a theory or vague conjecture.
Too many references and data that has surfaced to include here - at this time. I just have to comment on it. I cannot stay silent about this.
I'd like to post a reply to the above on another discussion forum: I also found that Yale study from July 2020 mindblowing, in which emotional messaging was tested to see what increased intent to vaccinate, pressure on family and friends to vaccinate, fear of the unvaccinated, and animosity towards the unvaccinated. None of the hypothetical choices offered was scientific studies showing them safe and effective. It's diabolical that they researched emotional triggers that maximize fear and hate, and then deployed them in official communications and the media. Everytime I hear someone unwittingly use these talking points now, in life or on the internet, I feel like I'm living in the twilight zone.

fear of the unvaccinated, and animosity towards the unvaccinated.
"Unvaccinated" isn't even a word in this context since we all know the deadly shots don't prevent catching or spreading the current flu, just work on years ago flus and enrich the shots makers/unscrupulous Democrats...

"Unvaccinated" isn't even a word in this context since we all know the deadly shots don't prevent catching or spreading the current flu, just work on years ago flus and enrich the shots makers/unscrupulous Democrats...
The fact of the matter is:
1. The vaccine does prevent catching covid. If you recall nobody has ever said that it was 100% effective. No vaccine ever made has been 100% effective. I'm not sure how you spread covid if you don't have covid.
2. The vaccine was developed during the previous republican administration. You may have forgotten that so you probably meant to blame the unscrupulous Republicans.
3. Covid is basically in the same virus family as the common cold and flu and we have never been highly successful with that vaccine either so we should not be surprised.

I have not read what the estimated efficacy of these vaccines are at this time now that there have been millions of them administered. My goal in getting one was to stay out of the hospital and it seems they have been pretty good at doing that.

They had to change the definition of vaccine in order to call it a vaccine. Get ready for the fourth booster. I just said no and that seems to have worked well for me.

The fact of the matter is:
1. The vaccine does prevent catching covid.

Please tell me where you got this information?

I even heard Fraudchi say it will not stop you from contracting Covid, it just lessens the severity. I guess next you will say that the paper masks really work? To me, it seems similar to hiding behind a chain link fence so as not to get wet by the sprinklers shooting towards the fence.

If this was true, then how did 7 of us go to a concert on 12-2-21, 4 of us were vaccinated, 3 were not. Goess who contracted the vid? Yep, me and the other 3 who received the vaccination, The non-covid folks didn't get the 2 days of sniffles that we got.

They had to change the definition of vaccine in order to call it a vaccine. Get ready for the fourth booster. I just said no and that seems to have worked well for me.
I completely understand why you don't want the vaccine. I also fully respect other people's wishes to not get it, though I think that group falls into 2 sub groups. The ones that are afraid of it for whatever reason and those that want to make a statement for whatever reason. Fine with me.
Please tell me where you got this information?

I even heard Fraudchi say it will not stop you from contracting Covid, it just lessens the severity. I guess next you will say that the paper masks really work? To me, it seems similar to hiding behind a chain link fence so as not to get wet by the sprinklers shooting towards the fence.

If this was true, then how did 7 of us go to a concert on 12-2-21, 4 of us were vaccinated, 3 were not. Goess who contracted the vid? Yep, me and the other 3 who received the vaccination, The non-covid folks didn't get the 2 days of sniffles that we got.
So your assertion is that the vaccine is 100% in effective? Please provide your information

Covid vaccines don't work at all. There is absolutely zero evidence they will stop someone from catching the virus. Pfizer and Moderna executives know that, and dumped their stock for the most part. Then you have reports from Hospitals in which most of the people there WITH Covid are fully vaccinated.

My only question is why does anybody believe the Fake Fraud Fascist Fauci?

Are people going to seriously get a 4th shot?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonath...illions-of-dollars-in-shares/?sh=1472a555106b
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/321674

Many people, including our own moderators and administrators here, now have irreversible damages to their bodies as a result of this fraud vaccine. I had 2 shots, forced upon me by my employer, but I'm done. Illnesses are popping up everywhere. Went to a long seminar last night by Dr. Laura Hutton, who is a PHD, who was talking about ill effects from the vaccine (said loosely), especially for the 5-10 year olds. That stuff is scary. They are also dealing with lung issues from the white and black fibrous masks. They said those masks contain chemicals which will be causing long term effects down the road....all for a disease with a verified 99.45% survival rate, when you include the 5-10 year olds.

An observation, from me, a person who has not been vaccinated for anything besides tetanus, since 1969, and do not intend to start now.

For those who subscribe to, and believe, in the vaccines, allow those of use who chose not to participate, the freedom of our choice.

I choose not to, because of a practical assessment of my own health, as expressed in my blood type is "O" +, and I have a daily regiment of Vit. C & D, and the life attitude that, "I HAVE BETTER USE FOR MY TIME", then to secumb to an illness.

My 1st mask was 2 coffee filters, wrapped in a dish towel, secured with duct tape and 2 rubber bands, because masks were not for sale or distributed in ND, at the time. I presently use the same fiber mask for 3mo and will continue until sometime into 23, to protect me from those vaxed, variant infected, unmasked, potential supper-spreaders.

Which asks, who is conscious among you?

Are you intrinsicaly aware, of you?

This all falls under the realm of anti vaccine. I had a coworker that contributed he sons autism to vaccination. There is evidence of that. Every vaccine ever created has potential side effects, no body ever said they didn't. No vaccine has ever been 100% effective, nobody ever said it was. The percent of people that have had serious problems with the vaccine is far lower that the people that have died from covid, someone on this thread already presented that information. And that does not even address the number of people with long term covid issues. My SIL would be among that group. And there is plenty of new information coming out about potential heart issues from having covid who knows what else will manifest in the coming months and years.

So get the vaccine, don't get it, your choice. I just get really tired of the hyperbole in statements about it. It's like listening to political radio. It's always absolutely one way or the other. It's poison and doesn't work at all, covid is nothing to worry about almost everyone recovers. Well except for to 900K plus that died and the unknown numbers of people that have lingering issues. I would be surprised that anyone on the board doesn't know someone who died of covid or has some lingering issues of some sort. On the other hand probably 90% of the people I know have been vaccinated but I know of none that have had serious issues or died. I get really tired of people trying to make everything absolute. You say the vaccine is 100% in effective at preventing covid, show me any credible evidence. I will add if I had a young child I would not get them vaccinated at this juncture, low chance of death and long term effects and not enough yet data for my liking.

I guess my biggest complaint is, what ever happened to "my body, my choice?"
Seems the guv'ment is trying their damndest to be Hitleresque, and force this amongst any breathing human. As far as the 900,000 cases, this has been disproven time and time again, mostly because a death certificate has two primary causes of death, or associated factors of death on the paperwork. If line #1 is typed "homicide", but line two is typed "covid", the guv'ment used that second line as a "covid death."
I do appreciate everyone's input and obviously nobody here will see things the same, but there is nothing wrong with opposing views, provided there is no personal attacking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back