Crows

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustHatched

Reaction score
Anybody know how to run off crows without running outside with a shotgun like a fool.

I personally feel crows are a big headache and what ever method we try they try to overcome it they are very clever.
i have a dog so i dont have the problem of running after the crows, my dog does that work. even at times it too gets so irritated that it will just keep quite even after seeing the crows.

Just, if you are having a problem with them roosting on your roof try putting some moth balls on the roof. You will have to replace them on occasion but I've seen this work before. Helps with keeping squirrels away also.

I'll try the moth balls, never heard of that but I'll give it shot, Thanks

Really does moth ball help the issue? its quite new. does you tried it and got your problem solved?
if so let us know.

Mothballs appear to help, seems to have thinned them out by about half.

oh really then very good i also will give a try to moth balls. can you say how much quantity you used to scare the crows.

How long did it take before it started working?

yes it will be more useful if you could share the how you proceeded with it in detail. like how long does the moth ball took to scare the crows, and how much you used. does it really very useful.thank you.

Latest posts

Back