curt schuling was fired

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely not, but at the same time I have had to explain to my son why that woman was using the mens.
So how many cross dressers are peds
How many peds prefer boys

I am not saying this isn't a real problem and I am sure that there are many cross dressers that would like to have safe set of rules too.
And I mean safe for everyone.
If some one in that group came here and got into this conversation would you care about their feelings, fears, thoughts and suggestions.

nice question, my answer or comment to them would be..

You want others to respect your rights to enter a restroom
of another gender.

but you are unwilling to respect the rights of the people in that restroom

who do not want to share it with a person of opposite gender

what makes your rights to enter, more important than the rights of others ?

the solution, is a third bathroom,

that is the restroom, their is still the locker room issue

I don't worry about a gay man or woman in a public bathroom. They don't tend to rape like a pedophile. I'm not against trans people either but why not go the extra mile to protect our children.

You and he or she might agree on that but that would cost a lot of money, might happen with new buildings but.........
Let's face it, you can never stop being vigilant about who is dealing with our kids.
I am more worried about people I can't spot from a distance, the ones that look normal but are just as dangerous.

Just another issue that's causing division in society. Simple solution, take the signs off the doors and go where the heck you want. There is no solution to this issue.

start? I stand on my porch in my BVD's scratch my ***, yawn, and pee on the flowers.

while drinking a cup of coffee in the morning..

RURAL living perks

start? I stand on my porch in my BVD's scratch my ***, yawn, and pee on the flowers.

while drinking a cup of coffee in the morning..

RURAL living perks
Now that is a visual I will have to erase..................but it does keep the deer from eating my hostas ( that is a plant, btw, for you dismalcrates).

whats your hostess ho ho doing in the front yard ?

Instead of male and female bathrooms. How about one uni-sex adult room, and one unisex family room with no urinals in either room or at least not in the family room.

That way trans people can use the bathroom without issues, and families can separate themselves from adults that do not have a kid. Also this will end the awkward dad having make a rough decision about which room to take their little girls to.

As this blurb points out:

Here is Louis C.K. on the challenges of having to use the bathroom the same time his daughters do:

I was at the airport with my kids, I was at JFK, and they had to go to the bathroom and I had to go to the bathroom. So take yourself through that logically. Where do I… What do I do? I can’t take them to the ladies room. I can’t just… “Go on in there, girls… Into the public restroom of an international airport.” Just release my custody of them to whoever’s in there. “Go ahead, good luck to you. Maybe I’ll see you later.”
So I gotta take them into the men’s room, that’s what I have to do, is take them into the John F. Kennedy Airport men’s room. Look here, girls! Nine penises! Nine penises that are all peeing at the same time. Nine farting men from all over the world, with their dicks out, shaking off droplets of pee from their syphilitic penises. Look, three of them have foreskins. You can see the difference now.’

Last edited:
the restroom is not really that big of an issue, it can be solved by doors and wing walls

the locker room is the biggest issue..if a male is feeling female today he can shower with the girls.

dont laugh, they pasted this insane crap in commie fornia.

LOL...If they had this law when I was 16 I would have identified as female in a friggen heart beat to get in the girls shower

hell yeah !!!!!!

I wish we had those European outside urinals.

Unisex locker rooms would have been nice when I was in school. But having two daughters I will probably have to put them in some private school to keep them away from most of the pervs.

my european outside urinal :rofl:

038.JPG

the restroom is not really that big of an issue, it can be solved by doors and wing walls

the locker room is the biggest issue..if a male is feeling female today he can shower with the girls.

dont laugh, they pasted this insane crap in commie fornia.

LOL...If they had this law when I was 16 I would have identified as female in a friggen heart beat to get in the girls shower

hell yeah !!!!!!

The girls showers always have curtains and stalls. We walk around naked in there but that's about it. I personally wouldn't give a crap if someone who was trans came in.

There are rules. If someone got caught jerking off (male or female genitalia) in there or if someone was causing issues or making people uncomfortable there are policies in place to handle this. So I don't see what the big deal is. If someone was being a jerk they would more than likely get kicked out. I think there was a case like this at a Planet Fitness where one woman was a total pest about it and said she wasn't aware it was okay to let in a trans woman. If I had such an issue with Planet Fitness's policy I would demand a refund and work out somewhere else. This woman instead squawked about it all week in the locker room and then got kicked out because one of the other women probably complained about what a pain in the *** she was being.

I have personally always wondered about the dudes room as I was told that in high school, the boys didn't get stalls or curtains. Also I have seen a lot of interesting ads on craigslist with men scoping other men in the locker rooms. Because in my mind's eye the men's locker room is all open I can imagine that might be hell on earth for a trans man.

Aside from that there was at my YMCA a locker room for men and women and then a separate locker room for girls and boys under 16 or 18 I don't remember. So in this case now while the younger girls might be in there with a trans woman or a teenager trying to pull something, if that teenager was being an a-hole or leering he would get reported for improper behavior and kicked out.

I wish we had those European outside urinals.

Unisex locker rooms would have been nice when I was in school. But having two daughters I will probably have to put them in some private school to keep them away from most of the pervs.

Chris, while that is a feasible solution, I think the best thing you can do for your daughters is to teach them what's okay and what isn't. My dad taught me how to fight in case words didn't work. That's solved most of my issues with pervy dudes who get too close and still does to this day. Remember the whole issue we have here in this discussion is that they still have their male genitalia. One swift jab to the family jewels, and then running off to report to an authority figure and the whole issue should be solved. There is also eye scathing, gouging, etc etc. My dad told me don't ever just let someone take you (i.e. kidnapping.) You scream, you kick, you jab, you bite, you do whatever you have to do, to attract attention and get away. You can't control whether they get encounter a perv or not but you can get them as best prepped for the situation as possible.

I thought my dad was torturing me when I was younger telling me horrible stories to both me and my brother about pervs in locker rooms or bathrooms getting in and hurting people, bad other things etc. (There had been an issue in the town with a perv in the boys bathroom, of course I didn't learn that had actually happened til I was older.) When I was an adult and successfully avoided being mugged because I was paying attention to the look in the eye of this dude on a bike, I thanked my dad. After the guy passed me, I looked back and noticed he had stopped at the end of the street and turned his back around toward me. There were two people behind me, once I heard them say while they were talking to each other that they were headed into the garage whose entrance was just about 5 feet in front of me I ran. I dashed into a hotel in the nick of time, the guy on the bike was just a few inches behind me and when I entered the staff told me that 3 other people had had issues with men on bikes that week and after my incident that day they posted security outside. I called dad from the safety of the hotel and thanked him for forcing me to pay so much attention to my surroundings.

Last edited:
what if a teenage girl said she did not want any males in the shower room while she was undressed?

does that girl have rights that should be respected ?

what if a teenage girl said she did not want any males in the shower room while she was undressed?

does that girl have rights that should be respected ?

She can complain about it. Also in the girls room no one ever undresses unless they are in the stall. The age differences and teenage girls being a**holes to one another pretty much ensures it. She has the right to complain if she feels uncomfortable as I pointed out in my post.

I've only ever seen women undress in the open in the women's locker room. Because a lot of the older women no longer care what someone thinks about their bodies.

Last edited:
She can complain about it. Also in the girls room no one ever undresses unless they are in the stall. The age differences and teenage girls being a**holes to one another pretty much ensures it. She has the right to complain if she feels uncomfortable as I pointed out in my post.

I've only ever seen women undress in the open in the women's locker room. Because a lot of the older women no longer care what someone thinks about their bodies.
I disagree with your assumption of separate stalls for girls.
I have built high schools.
a big room with bench in the middle and lockers along the walls
the shower is an open room with 8 shower heads +/-

so since we have established she "has the right" to complain.

then I guess that settles the whole thing. if she has the right to complain, then they have to keep the opposite sex out. because of her complaints/ rights

case closed....NEXT

Back