Disconnected hose?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's hard to meet eligible single people these days.
Actually the thoughts make me nauseous. Lol

At this stage, I think I would be way too picky and have an intolerance for dumb stuff.

While I was out today. An older woman screamed at her husband because he asked for corn..... like Karen.... Let Him Go! If you get unhinged over corn..... you need to be alone. Then papaw was filling up hus truck, WHILE SMOKING A CIGAR. And then again, a big truck with a fella in it, I have decided that he had the big truck to cover the fact that he can't drive.

I was literally out of the house for 90 minutes lol

No such thing as a 6 pack of Wives...

1... Nagging about the finances
2... Nagging about shopping
3... Nagging about the reflection in the mirror
4... Nagging about going out to eat
5... Nagging about the Husband watching sports or playing the Xbox
6... Nagging about the Kids

It has rained so it hasn't been looked at.

Stuff like this frustrates me to no ends. It was running fine, but could tell it was low on fuel. Added fuel.... now it won't start. So it's gotta be something really stupid.

Hopefully he can come today because my days off are almost over and my grass is 6 to 8 inches tall currently.

Still considering the mail order husband 🤔 🤣😂🤣😂
SHEEP OR GOATS, a different style of pet, than rent-a-gent.

Maybe the forum needs a new sub-forum Titled “DIY Joe & DIY Jane Meet Up”

As far as I know every other type of meet up has something out there why not DIYers.

My favorite is famersonly.com

There's no meet up sites for people that put on Combat Boots, cover themselves with Mayo and Peanut Butter and slap their bellies while singing "The Army Goes Rolling Along"...

I haven't searched or anything, just assuming...

Still hasn't been able to come and look at it. I did buy a fuel filter and spark plug today as well as carb and intake cleaner and a can of the starting fluid. Although idk that I will use that. I couldnt find anything that said yay or nay in the manual.

I just had a superb idea..... why didn't I think about this last week.
I could go to home depot and look at the new tb30r and see where this dumb hose leads to. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

No such thing as a 6 pack of Wives...

1... Nagging about the finances
2... Nagging about shopping
3... Nagging about the reflection in the mirror
4... Nagging about going out to eat
5... Nagging about the Husband watching sports or playing the Xbox
6... Nagging about the Kids

You aren't lying lol.

@Snoonyb rent a gent sounds much nicer than mail order husband lol, more fitting. But he can't get distracted there's work to do lol.

@bud16415 good thinking!

There's no meet up sites for people that put on Combat Boots, cover themselves with Mayo and Peanut Butter and slap their bellies while singing "The Army Goes Rolling Along"...

I haven't searched or anything, just assuming...
Spicoli43, I think you may have revealed something about yourself that I may not want to know!

Still hasn't been able to come and look at it. I did buy a fuel filter and spark plug today as well as carb and intake cleaner and a can of the starting fluid. Although idk that I will use that. I couldnt find anything that said yay or nay in the manual.

I just had a superb idea..... why didn't I think about this last week.
I could go to home depot and look at the new tb30r and see where this dumb hose leads to. 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
That's a great idea to look at one in a store! I'll have to remember that.
It might be a little different if the brand changed manufacturers, but it sure is worth a try.

You probably already thought of this, but if you use starting fluid or carburetor cleaner type stuff, safety eye wear is really important.

Paul

My riding lawnmower is fixed!. It was bad gas, carburetor has water in it.
In the meantime, I talked my oldest into letting me borrow his lawnmower since it hadn't rained and my dtr and her significant other came and mowed and weedeated.

It looks fantasticView attachment 32908View attachment 32909
Glad it's up and running, Shan2themax!
You have a beautiful yard! The column in the center is very much an eye catcher. Really looks great!

Spicoli43 was kind enough to recommend Stabil. There is controversy about it, but I love the stuff. It really does a great job of keeping the alcohol in the gas from absorbing moisture from the air. I put it in the gas can every time I fill it.

At the end of the season, or if it's a tool I won't again use soon, I let the engine cool and then remove the fuel from the tank and run it until it stalls. Next, I pull the starter rope until firm resistance is felt. This ensures that the valves are closed so moisture can't get in the oil. (Assuming there is a rope to pull...) If the gas cap is vented, I put a piece of plastic tron from a grocery bag over the opening, draping it over the threads before screwing the cap back on. This keeps moisture out of the empty gas tank.

To get fuel out of the tank, on my generator I cut a tee in the line leading out of the tank and put a short hose with a valve. I stick the hose in a gas can and open the valve. The other stuff is small enough to tip over into the gas can.

Also, 3 months after I buy gas in a can, I dump it into my car or truck and start fresh. Necessary? Beats me, but my stuff always runs.

Perhaps your city's recycling place will accept the old gasoline. Just an idea.

Again, your yard is beautiful!
Paul

Back